Family is Power 2

Previously in The Oldest Mikaelson

Estrid: Hello, brother.

Elijah: Es-Estrid is that you?

Present Time

"I will fight for my family until my last breath."
~ Elijah Mikaelson

Estrid: Yes, It's me truly how long has it been. A hundred years maybe more little brother.

Elijah couldn't believe what he was hearing after all these years. He was finally speaking to his big sister. A sob threatened to be released but he held it, but his tears ran free.

Wiping the tears from his eyes to not alert anyone Elijah replied back " It's been over five centuries sister, I've missed you no we have missed you".

Estrid hearing the slight tremor in his voice die to the sudden burst of sentimental emotions she too wanted to release a silent sob. Estrid was many things but without her family she wasn't herself. She had been hallow for so many years which was a partial reason why she could never fully give herself to Mercedes.

Estrid: It's been far too long my brother and for that I'm so sorry. I lost my self along the way you must forgive me 'lijah

Elijah: Es-Estrid you were forgiven centuries ago. We were not the fairest siblings to you. I, myself wasn't and I'm sorry.

Estrid: I know, I've always been watching the lot of you. To make sure that my family no matter what was to come you would all be okay.

Elijah: I know I've always felt myself being watched though I never knew by whom. I'm glad to know you still care for us spite your qualms with us.

Estrid: Brother our blood and issues run deep. Klaus struggles with his crave for power, but it comes from a good place don't be so hard on him. We both know we should have struck Mikael dead when he first laid a hand on him but we didn't and for that we must atone for her misfortune. How is he truly doing.

Estrid knew her brother was to some degree paranoid. She had faith that Klaus would turn a new chapter. He was doing so while he was still hell bent on killing those who crossed him and his family it came from his heart. Sometimes his message got lost in translation. He wasn't a tyrant he was misunderstood. This was one of the reasons why he was her favorite brother (don't tell Elijah or Kol that).

Elijah: I believe our brother to be doing well. I see a change in him ever since Hope was born. He's changed somewhat sister. May I ask you why you're calling now rather than later?

Estrid: Brother forgive me I'm getting older. There's a problem here in forks, Washington. Please excuse the dreaded name. It's a small town brother. It appears the Volturi have fashioned themselves the kings of Vampirism. I have also been informed that a hybrid child was born. A some what similar situation between Nik and Hayley.

Elijah: ohh bloody hell sister, I will alert the others of this. They will want an explanation as to why you have been gone for this long. Remember, Always and forever my sister. We will see you soon.

Estrid: I know and I will give them my truth. I see the lot of you soon. Always and forever brother.

Hey guys this is a small filler chapter until I can release the longer one tomorrow. I hope you liked this one.

Please vote and comment if you liked it.

Thank you for reaching 😊💕