Discussion

"woven together by choice, strengthened together by love, tested by everything, and each uniquely ours.”~ Anonymous

Setting: The Mikaelson Compound, New Orleans

Niklaus Mikaelson sat on the chair painting with Hope and Josie. He had enjoyed his times with the two. Josette was a darling. Brilliant beyond years an incredible lover to his daughter, respectful friend and a fierce sister to Elizabeth. He had always suspected something between the two but he figured he'll wait for her to say something.

Though Klaus was happy he was still filled with guilt and anguish. The once whole heart was still in shambles. The absence of his dearest sister still tormented him. It was his fault that she left. He waged countless wars to try and become the most feared hybrid. But, the only thing that got him was enemies and years of self punishment.

He may have had Hope and Camille with the rest of his family but he wanted Estrid to come back. He has dreamt of the day when she when she would forgive him for the atrocious act that he said to her. Till then his self punishment would not cease.

Hearing the gate of the compound opening Klaus stood up. This gaining both the attentions of Hope and Josie. It also alerted the other Mikaelson siblings who were different rooms.

Klaus saw Elijah come into the center of the entrance. Klaus noted the faint smile on his face. Klaus thought his brother had gotten lucky. It was very rare sight to see. Looking at his brother closer there was a tint of elation and worry as well.

Klaus wasn't the only one to see the emotions Elijah was giving off. Rebekah growing tired and bored of the non communication she began to question her brother.

Rebekah: Bloody hell Elijah speak! Why in the name of Queen Elizabeth are you acting like a school girl who got kissed by her crush?

Elijah: Sister if you insult me I will exclude you from the news I have. Granted I full well know you miss the person I'm about to reference.

Klaus feeling annoyed irritatedly said

Klaus: For heavens sake out with it brother!.

Elijah: Fine! I've just received some interest news regarding our older sister the same one you sent away.

The tension in the room grew tense. The siblings in the room became erratic and damn near hysterical. They all wanted to see there sister again. The only two person who didn't know who was being talked about was Josie and Hayley.

Niklaus became overwhelmed with hope. This may be his chance of redemption after all.

Niklaus: I presume she's alive and well.

Elijah: Yes, brother she is. However Estrid is in need of help. Which is something she has never asked for in a thousand years.

Niklaus: Why now, why not years ago. She could have come to us herself. Could she not?

Rebekah: You're telling me that my oldest and favorite sibling is alive and has never reached out to the lot of us?

Elijah's headache had resurfaced. He didn't expect them to be well like this.

Elijah: Yes, Yes the very same. Need I remind the lot of you why she left.

Niklaus sensing the tree that was thrown directed at him. He pursed his lip in guilt.

Niklaus: Where is she lijah?

Elijah: According to what she told me, her location is Forks, Washington.

Kol: Why is it named after a utensil?

Elijah: bloody hell Kol, I don't know. I just want to see my sister again.

Kol: Me too!

Finn and Freya looking at the others nodded in agreement.

Niklaus: Well siblings looks like we're going start something again and something tells me we're going to enjoy it.

Elijah: And what exactly are we going to start brother?

Niklaus: War

War was the one word and action that Nik knew how to do well. Strategy be damned if he wanted you dead he will slaughter you himself.

Forks, Washington

Alice walking down the stairs of the Cullen house carrying the vase with water and follows. She gets pulled into a vision which she sees the Mikaelson's and the Volturi coming. The Mikaelson's will have their sisters back come hell or high water.

Alice drops the vase and jasper speeds over to her. Estrid hearing the commotion rushes inside while leaving Tanya completely speechless. Tanya will not be getting her kiss so soon.

Jasper sensing his mates feelings soothes her. He looked up to see Estrid making her way over to Alice.

Estrid: Al what did you see love?

Alice still shaken up by what she say replies

" They're all coming Aro, Marcus and Cassius ( Douchebag) including the wives and guards. Estrid your siblings are also coming in a few hours. They will help us".

It was this moment Estrid truly dreaded. Now, she has to prepare herself for the stupid Italian coven and her dysfunctional family are soon arriving.

BLOODY HELL!

Hey guys 😊.

Let me know what you think about this chapter yay or nay.

Leave a vote if you liked it.

I will be posting two chapters by the end of tomorrow night.

Enjoy my Kings and Queens