Prologue

The life of an immortal being is tiresome, never aging but always constant
                -Estrid Mikaelson

Carlisle Cullen was a brave and resourceful man. He may be dead but his intelligence was limitless. Over the years he has met many people some he has called his friends. There's only one who he calls mother. Estrid Mikaelson for all intents and purposes was his only parent.

There's a reason why Carlisle has acquired all his wealth. It wasn't without guidance and of course compulsion granted he didn't have the gift being a different variant of Vampire. He was always amazed at his mother's gift. He had never met someone like her. He had seen Estrid rip lesser men apart for lesser reasons. He had seen her torture witches, vampires and wolves alike for fun but also for serious occasion.

Estrid had always told him that she was cold, ruthless and lethal. But he never believed it for a second. He believed her to be hurt not because she hurt herself with isolation and self-destruction but because of the confinements of those she was raised by. Mikael and Ester were two hellish and brutish parents. If they were alive he would have strike them both dead.

He knew that he could not reveal her precise location. After all her family has been searching for her after all these years. Little did they know that she had always watched them from the shadows making sure to kill up the lot of bodies that had been left in their wakes. Her powers enabling her to do so. Being the only Tribid in existence makes her very powerful.

Carlisle knew he had to call. He knew that if they even had the slightest chance of winning That Estrid would guarantee the win. No man nor woman has ever bested Estrid Mikaelson. Unless she meets her match in her mate. He has call all the friends he knew including the Denali Coven. He picked up the book that had concealed the number of the most important being in the world. The Oldest Mikaelson.

The only one that could literally raise hell. The Volturi won't know what hit them.