The Call

Estrid Mikaelson. The name strikes fear into the hearts of those who love and cower from her. Over the years she's built herself an empire that could rival the Volturi. Most people believes she invests, some think she's the mafia personified.

She's changed her name to multiple times to fool her brothers and sisters. But, never keeping the alias because she loved her original name. Multiple homes in span of a 1000 years. Many lovers that never last. she gave up hope.

She missed her niece. Her family has been tearing each other apart. Her anger at Klaus, Rebekah not to mention that stupid sire Marcel. She did care for Marcel. However, the treacherous acts he committed to Klaus made her murderous and anger. She wanted to choke him and burn him alive with hellfire from the depths of hell. But how would she explain how she did so from the shadows or where she's been.

Estrid Mikaelson was not ready to see them yet. The guilt of losing her lover still fresh in her memory.

Cancer was the devil itself. Taking love one after loved one from families was torturous. She at least had mercy. Mercedes lively was the most beautiful woman she had ever had the opportunity to meet much less love in a 1000 years.

Mercedes knew what she was. She never once questioned her on the sheer strength she had or even when Estrid casted a spell to fight the bad dreams she had.

When Mercedes passed Estrid's behavior became erratic much like her favorite brother Klaus. Filled with grief she lashed out. Countless people annihilated. Her control slipped and now she's paying the price.

Living in exile wasn't her first choice. After having slaughtered the town she became detached.

Ultimately losing Mercedes sped up the process. It's almost like turning off her emotions though she never did. Numbing the pain to help cope.

Pointless hours staring at the mountains in hopes that something or someone would pull her out of her misery. Now she spends every waking moment trying to restore her powers and control.

Her powers under control was limitless. Now, however she feels blocked away it. The voided walls built around her hear and shackles on her mind seem unbreakable.

Esther, although evil had loved her children which is why she gave them mates. Vampires like the cold ones have their blood singer or mate. The ones that call to them. Estrid believed her mother despised her being born differently. She wasn't a normal girl. She was born with a dick or penis to be exact. She was well endowed. Never lacking in that department.

Her lovers were never tired of her. Infact if one of them were given the opportunity they would happily spend forever if the got to rock the boat. They'll never leave the bed.

Estrid longed for the day she could have a mate. She had hoped to feel the pull with Mercedes but she never did.

(I regret writing this so much 🤷🤦 but at last I'll give you want you want)

Estrid Mikaelson was tired of living this way. She wanted nothing more than to run into the clutches of her family and reunite them. The time isn't right for that to happen. Too much blood shed. She is the oldest but she knows she can't always fix the messes her family creates. Elijah her brother doesn't get that though she understands. Always and forever is not a lie or something you can just say.

It has a very powerful meaning and people forget that. The use it in relationships but don't grasp the concept and sheer strength of it. An oath like this is not easily voided. Bonds like this should be scared to family and one sole you seem worthy of your complete heart not just a piece of it.

She only watched her families chaos and mess to see their faces. While some of her siblings are good at hiding feelings the eyes of your body betrays them. The eyes are the windows to the soul. She could see every piece of sadness, grief and hurt they each felt.

Settling on her porch to stare at the mountain with a cup of tea. She hears her phone ringing. The annoying ringing out the stupid ringtone she loathed the most. She became perplexed. Only two people had her number Carlisle and her food supplier.

Her supplier would not be calling. She had just stocked her house with blood, food and her favorite gummy snacks. Haribo gummy bears is her favorite. She would stake anyone who told her differently.

Standing up she set her tea down on the porch railing to get her phone. To her amusement it was Carlisle granted she knew who it was. He never called her before. He was her son and she was his mother.

She gave him the number to use in a life or death matter. No doubt Carlisle could stand on his own two feet. He had built a remarkable coven.

Answering the phone Estrid said "Carlisle, my son how nice of you to call a old woman at this hour".

Carlisle: Mother, I- I'm sorry for not doing so sooner. I do hope your well.

Estrid: I know you better than you know yourself son. I can hear the anxiousness and tremors in your voice.

Carlisle: I'm in need of help. I don't know if my family and I can make it out of this.

Estrid: Carlisle I'm not a mind reader. Kindly tell an old vampire what has happened.

Carlisle: Estrid my son Edward though he is taxing he's my boy. The Volturi believe he created an immortal child.

Estrid: ahhh shit, here we go again. Pardon my language my child but what the bloody hell did you just say?

Carlisle: My son created a-

Estrid: I'm not deaf Carlisle i know what you said. Did the bafoon really create what you speak of.

Carlisle: No she was born by her mother when she was human. A family friend from Alaska saw them in the clearing. She did not give them a chance to explain.

Estrid: She sounds stupid but no matter. What is it that you want from me?

Carlisle: I need you to bare witness. The Volturi believe we have broken their laws.

Estrid: Their laws!?! The last time I checked myself and my siblings are the original family. I do believe it's time that overly inflated, egotistical idiot is taught a lesson.

Estrid: I'll shall be there within a day.

Carlisle: Thank you mother. I did not want this to happen this way.

Estrid: don't fret yourself son. This day was bound to come either by our hand or theirs.

Carlisle: if I may ask. Would it be possible to tell my family who you are.

Estrid: Carlisle you know how I feel about that but under the circumstances I will allow you to do so. Is that understood?

Carlisle: Yes, I do. I missed you mom very much so.

Estrid: I know i missed myself and you. I'll see you soon. Always and forever.

Carlisle: Always and forever.

Hanging up the phone Estrid realizes that this is much bigger than herself. Now she must fight for herself and for the sake of others. It's time for Estrid Mikaelson to get on the grid and fight for her family.

The Volturi is in deep shit now. Run while you can. The Oldest Mikaelson is coming for you.