Guilty Conscience

A guilty conscience needs to be confessed. A work of art is a confession.
~ Albert Camos

Niklaus POV:

One word has been the bane of my existence. Guilt. The very word and deed roams free inside my head like a hamster on a wheel. A constant cycle of internal battles that of not won will result in some serious karma.

Now I'm paying the price. Many decades ago I was a wee boy who would carve little figurines for my sisters to show my love and appreciation. They treasured them. I wonder if Estrid still had her little knight. It was one of two that I created. One for Rebekah and other for my other half Estrid.

She must hate me. She may say that she doesn't but I don't fault her. The amount of hatred for my own self. I've always seen myself as the bastard child which to some degree I was. I projected my own internal conflicts unto my own blood who only wanted the best for me. I had lost her then but I won't lose her now.

I truly do petty the fool who tries to harm my sister or anyone of my family. If I have to spend the rest of my life in repentance so that my sister my truly forgive me then I will do so. But, until that faithful day I will do what she asks of me.

I'm thankful for my family. I guess this is what they wanted from me all those years ago. Theyy wante anme happy. I had to lose in order to gain what was taken. But this time  mI will make sure I do whatever it takes to ensure my families survival.

But onto much pressing matters...

It seems as the volturi has staked the claim of death upon this family. The volturi won't last another day against the Mikealson clan. They may have gifted but we have witches, hybrids and damn I say bloody tribrids.

There's one thing that has caught not only my attention but the rest of our family as well. It seems as though my sister has found her mate.

The blonde headed woman has not taken her eyes of our sister. She better be careful Rebekah will have some choice words for her. No one hurts her beloved Estrid she nearly killed me when she found out what I did . It took everyone of our siblings to restrain her. She may look peaceful at times but underneath that beautiful and smart mind is the damn devil.

I will have to pay keen attention to this lot.

Hopefully, some day we will all be merry with each other and have a great time. Maybe they should come to New Orleans. Festivals are always lovely to be apart of this time of year.

Hey guys I'm back I got very busy and couldn't update at all. I've been trying to start a business so I will be updated tomorrow the full chapter this is a small teaser. I hope you like it. Please help ya girl out with a vote and comment what you want to see next.