Expect the Unexpected 2

The unplanned may be a wonderful surprise or a painful slap in the face ~ ANONYMOUS

Tanya's P.O.V

Surprise!? Well so am I. This crazy ass author decided to treat you guys to a change of view. Why? Well it's either this or you read Jacobs point of view. I'm sure none of you want read his insufferable thoughts. I've heard him speak. I'm saving you and endless lifetime of torture. You may thank me later.

Anyways back to the story...

My mate was complicated and for good reasons. Her family itself is rather tedious. My family may be old but my sister's and I fight each other like hell away from everyone eyes. Estrid's family is no different from mine. We may fight and disagree but we are still there for each other.

She was the unexpected surprise that I always needed and wanted. Many made the mistake of my sexuality. People made stories about me being some sort of succubus when I wasn't. Years after years the same damn thing.

I was tired. Vampires can't die especially of your an original not unless if you burn us and somehow find a white oak stake laying around. Looking for an out I turned to men to some how lessen the pain and anguish I had.

Did any of it help....

Not a damn chance. I made my own rules. My coven knows this. Why do you think they appreciate me much. I knew that in order to survive I needed to protect them. I locked away my heart for so many years only the cullen's and my family knew and Edward knew this which was why we got a long together.

They always thought I was romantically linked to him. The mare thought of it makes me cringe to no end.

I needed someone who would be able to understand me and what I stood for. Estrid is that person for me. I never knew I could fall this hard for someone but I did.

Now I know who those characters fell in those shows... What's it call?... Ahhh yes anime.

Now I must ensure that I speak to my mate on a deeper level. She was right to deny me that kiss. She did not know me and I did not know her. I have no idea what's she's been through. Even though she's spoke to some degree of her upbringing. I know it's not the full story.

I just hope she can be open with me and I to her.

She may want to go back with her family. She may never want to see me again. It hurts to think that way but that is reality. You can't have want you want. You got to work for it.

I will work to ensure estrid and I build an empire with both our families with us. No one will be lost that is a promise.

Now it's time for us to truly get to know my love.

This world can hide many things. But there is three things that can't be hidden for long. It always comes out in the end.

The sun, the moon and the truth.

I will learn the truth of my loves history. We all will. There is much to discover about my loves heart and her mind but make no mistake I will unwrap her in more ways than one. I've seen that bulge it's not of this world 😏

Until next time my doves I'll see you soon.

I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter. Let me know what you think.

Lizzie will be mated to jane and alec will be mated to Seth.