Dates and Kisses

"What should I do for a date?" The question lingering in Estrid's mind like the plaque.

She hasn't been on a date in nearly a hundred years.

Shit, what am I going to do uughhh such trivial matters. It needs to be perfect; I can't do something half assed like Klaus.

What screams a romantic notion, A bouquet of roses, chocolate covered strawberries hmmm some many things.

The Mikealson bunch sit within the rented home. All watching the older sister pace a while in the floor. Some with amusement while others busy themselves coming up with ideas.

Hope like the shining star she is decides to end the treacherous pacing.

Hope: Auntie Est please calm down your giving me a headache with all that pacing? What's going on?

Estrid seemingly registering her nieces words ceases her pacing to sit next to her

Estrid: My dear I have a date, however I'm a fool when it comes to love. It seems my nerves are getting to me.

Placing her hands on her head Estrid let's out a sigh of discontent.

Elijah hoping to ease her minds decides to spring into helping her

Elijah: sister when was the last you actually went out on a date. Don't lie either.

Estrid quickly responds with a blush on her cheeks "Brother, 1978".

Rebekah letting out a snort quickly covers it up with a cough to conceal her amusement.

Rebekah: "Is that why your always so uptight" "It explains a lot sister, it really does". Questions as she crosses her legs with a smirk on her face.

Retorting with a snip of her of Estrid replies " just because I haven't dated in years doesn't mean that I can't put out"

Hope, Josie and Lizzie all let out a disgruntled noise of embarrassment and resent.

Klaus: "Now, Now sister here has the most stamina out of all of us but that's not the point. The point is to help her plan a romantic date so she can woo her beautiful bride. Isn't that right?!".

Estrid: Yes it is so help me please and stop making fun of me. I know I'm out dated.

Josie bless her heart comes to her with the suggestion of a movie and night picnic.

Josie: Why don't you just have a picnic, you can watch a movie while eating. You can actually make her eat with magic ya know.

Lizzie following her sister up speaks up with another idea.

Lizzie: You should take her on a stroll as well get to know interesting parts of her history.

Hope soon rejoins them in conversation letting out " remember consent is key; she doesn't want to do something she has has every right to say so".

Hayley and Klaus look on proud of the young woman they call their daughter.

While hope does have a mean streak which she gets from Klaus she also has the intellect of Hayley making her carry their best parts.

Okay so your saying to take her out on a picnic, stroll and movie. Estrid listed then off prepping herself to cook. She also has to stop for flowers.

However before she can leave Hope stops her in her tracks. She delicates who get what to save her aunt time to get ready.

Hope: Mom and Dad please whip up some food in the kitchen and back the basket, I'm thinking more of Italian maybe some risotto and wine and for desert chocolate covered strawberries.