Love and Lust

Lust the one thing most people feel but often kill for.

The date between the two women was going well. Questions and answers flying around left nothing to be wondered about. Tanya found out the struggles her mate faced. Lovers lost but never adequately satisfied even those who left impressions and passed to the afterlife.

Vicious rumors about her past disrupting any romantic pursuit meant no boyfriends or girlfriends only someone for her to bed and kill after.

What really shocked her was finding out what people thought of Tanya and her sisters. Tanya was considered a succubus wasn't what Estrid had in mind.

Tensions rose for every second that Estrid looked at her mate; The overwhelming urge to take her against a tree with consent was steadily rising. Her special friend was starting to stir awake. This didn't mean that it wasn't mutual.
Tanya shared her urges to completely solidify the bond.

Time is precious and who's to say that they'll have time in the future.

There's one thing that couldn't be ignored by them.

Desire

Lusting after each other is to be expected. But, they both took it to a new height. The feeling of warm lips on Tanya's frigid cold skin was enough to send her into euphoria, the caress of their bodies as they become one while doing the most sinful deed almost became too powerful.

Crossing legs to control the urges of cumming crossed the mind of Tanya as she thought of all the ways her mate could take her. A low groan slipped from her knowing full well Estrid could hear her.

Self control went to the wind as soon as her groan reached Estrid's ear. One kiss was all it took for her animalistic instincts to kick in. Tearing her shirt off buttons flew in every direction. Exciting both parties.

Tanya moaned letting Estrid flip her on her stomach with ease. Within seconds, Estrid was thrusting inside her tight mound. Tanya let out a sensual moan. She raked her nails down Estrid's back after receiving a particularly harsh thrust from her. Holding Tanya by her waist Estrid skillfully rolled her hips making Tanya release her hardest moan.
Panting and groans filled the air in thickness.

Thrust after thrust sent Estrid and Tanya into a frenzy like a shark drew to blood. Tanya's nails drew blood while Estrid let out a short pleasure full yelp.
"Cum inside me" as Tanya let out an erotic moan feeling Estrid's cock deep hitting her cervix.
"I want to feel your cum in my pussy and then run down my leg!" She said happily as her buildup reached its climax completely lost in the feeling of Estrid inside her. Turning her kver in doggystyle Estrid sank inside Tanya again. The feeling of her tight velvet walls making her eyes turn back. Finally, releasing into her lover Estrid grunted and slumped over pulling Tanya into her.

Tanya: I can't feel my legs you might have to carry me back said Tanya. The foreign soreness that she hasn't felt for centuries. A low chuckle rang out as Estrid turned to look at Tanya.

Estrid: Alright, let's put on the rest of whatever clothes we have. We'll fix up here and head back to freshen up, change and join the others.

Meanwhile

As the snow is falling, the vampires and Jacob have set up camp in the woods, Jacob brings some wood and drops it on the ground, prompting Benjamin to use powers to a flame from his own fingertips. He cast it towards the wood to ignite the fire.

Jacob: That's what I'm talkin' about. A little pre-battle bonfire. Telling war stories or just standing there like freaking statues.

Garrett spins around ready to boast about his past stories of war.