Family is Power 4

Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” –Anthony Brandt

Elijah would be damned if he last his sister again. The day he found out what Niklaus said to Estrid he wanted to stake Klaus with the white oak stake. The very weapon he said he never had but kept in secret. He didn't blame her for leaving, but his mistake was not for following and looking for her. Though it seemed she knew what they were all doing. Estrid was powerful and she could do whatever she wanted and no one would say a damn thing about it.

He missed her dearly. Estrid kept them all safe my the dark clutches of Mikael and Esther. Which is why it hurt her so much when Klaus said those words. It may have been a whisper but Estrid heard him. The look of hurt and betrayal ran deep between the two and that was the very last day I saw my sister with my own eyes. Since then it's been a wild goose chase trying to locate her.

Rebekah was devastating with the news of Estrid's departure. Of course, The amount of obscene words would never be enough for her rage. Kol , dear God did Kol want to born him at stake. Kol may have violent tendencies but one hug would turn him into a attention starved puppy. He loved his sisters though he may refuse to acknowledge such believes.

Freya and Finn chose to comfort each other. Though I solely believe they both wanted to beat the living hell out of Klaus but decided against it. Freya took her energy and channeled it into her magic. While Finn met Sage and married her. He became somewhat happy. The void within his heart would still be left urging for his oldest sister to return.

Now Klaus on the other hand became much more angry with himself. Estrid and him were thick as thieves. She was his kryptonite. One of the reasons I believe he selfishly got rid of her. He knew he couldn't do what he wanted without someone finding out the the almighty Klaus Mikaelson had a weakness. The enemies he created would stop at nothing to take her from him. Klaus was misunderstood but Estrid understand him for every flaw and perfect he had. He loved his sister.

His stubborn ways got to him and he cost his entire family to hate and loathe him. Decades turned to centuries and our sister did not return. Estrid took Klaus's word to heart and that ways the dagger that Klaus had induced to his own self. Life is not a bed of roses. Those dreaded yet beautiful flowers always have thorns and if you're not careful well good luck love.

We all wanted our sister within our arms. We looked and even Klaus the very one that created the rift between the two grew worried and paranoid with each growing day that his favorite sibling was not with him.

Most people didn't know we have an older sister. There's a reason for this. Estrid Mikaelson is and always be an enigma. She was cunning, ruthless, charming like my self and Klaus but she was always respectful. She was admired by those who did know of her. Many people flocked to her to gain her favor over ours. If you have the favor of Estrid Mikaelson you were deemed untouchable by every creature dead or alive. 

Over time this family has fought tooth and nail to survive. I know Estrid stayed away for a reason. The older you are the more you realize that while you grow with wisdom, foolish people will always stand against you to see you fail. Looking at it now out sister did the right thing and the right time.

We needed to learn how to fight for ourselves. Many years it was Estrid who fought for us. Her powers knew now bounds. She could very well slaughter an entire country with a snap of her fingers. But she would never do so, well not to my knowledge.

However the main thing that troubles me is the fact that my sister asked for help. I'm hardly cynical but if you ask me Estrid Mikaelson has never once asked for our help. This situation must be very serious. We have grown greatly in power and authority. Klaus and I do say this with the utmost pride and happiness say that he has turned to a knew chapter so have I. Hayley gave birth to her daughter that she shared with Klaus 18 years ago.

Hope Mikaelson my niece has grown to be like her aunt Estrid. She too is a Tribid which encompasses a vampire, werewolf and a with. Both of which are strong willed and determined.

Hayley was without a doubt one of the strongest women I've ever met. One of the reasons I married her. Beauty and Brains is what I adored of her the most. A natural born leader not by choice but by decisive decision that benefited her family and others. She valued ber integrity.

Now Klaus may never say this but he is quite taken with Camille. Pure hearted and loyal to a fault. Though never betray her she will never forgive you. Klaus found that out the hard way. His wallet must have wept after the amount he spent it make up for his foolish ways. Never ever forget an anniversary children. NEVER.

Estrid did not give us a specific time to arrive however, Time is a sensitive thing to worry about. Something tells me that the family she's protecting doesn't have much of it. I will have to gather the lot of our siblings at once.

I will tell them of what Estrid has said to me. Hopefully Klaus will understand why she has stayed away. Estrid might be the Oldest of us all but make no mistake she can also be the most impulsive and whipped of us all.

Love was seen as weakness when we were young

Now the very word gives us strength something most people will never have in their lifetime.....

Hope.

A/N I will be posting another chapter tomorrow as well. I hope you all enjoyed. I thought you guys would have liked to see a change in Pov.

Let me know what you think in the comments. Please vote if you like it.