Defense and Date?

Kate along with her family and the Mikealson standing outside begin to aid Bella shields.

Sensing the unease of the newborn Kate begins to explain.

Kate: My powers used to be formed in just the palms of my hands. I started to think about the endless amount of possiblity regarding my powers. "What if I tried to amplify my powers?" "Could I use them on other parts of my body instead of just my hands".

Tanya picking up where her sister left off the says " Kate's gift is powerful, one of the reasons why she's one of the strongest in our coven", The gift allows her to not only protect her self but those who she cares about".

Tanya: Kate's gift is designed to inflict pain to it's prey while yours Bella is designed to protect. The best offense is the best defense. Imagine expanding it to everyone around. It will shield everyone my Edward right down to the wolves.

Estrid standing with her family smiles in admiration in her mates ability to educate everyone. Her leadership skills are unparalleled, even Carlisle is put to shame.

Tanya Denali is a complete Queen and she damn well knew it.

It honestly wouldn't surprise Estrid if she was in her time. But, Estrid also knew that there is apart of her that is guarded to this day.

Good things come to those who wait as the saying goes. It's like peeling an onion no matter how stinging it is while you do so it's worth it in the end. She would in time get to know her love perhaps it's time to step up.

Kate takes the reins again and turns to bella.

Elijah: I do think your power can work but can it work on an original?

Kate: Well let's see, Maybe it only works on the weak? Care to try it?

Elijah goes to try, he uses his index fing to touch her palm, but just as Elijah goes to do so, Estrid in amusement and acknowledgement tells him not to.

Estrid: Elijah, I wouldn't do that of I were you brother.

Curiousity got the better of him. Elijah's finger meets her palms ignoring the warning; Kate's power puts him on his ass.

Shockingly what he says next makes Kate's family and his own family to raise brows.

Elijah:  You, My darling are truly an amazing woman.

(I decided to pair Elijah and Kate together, I think they make a good pairing

(I decided to pair Elijah and Kate together, I think they make a good pairing.)

Kate feeling a little smug but also a pull smiles at Elijah.