Arrival

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Forks, Washington

Driving. What pain. Estrid sat in the most uncomfortable front seat in her life. She's has rode horses which ultimately did little for her balls. It was deplorable. Running she felt free spirited. It made her embrace her wolf abilities.

Running all the way from Canada was not in her plans. She just bought new combat boots. Estrid was not prepared to damage them in the snow or mountains. No one is worth more than her boot collection (😅😏).

The weather in Canada was much preferred over the dreadful rain in forks. Forks who in their right mind name a town after a utensils. Ole lad must have been drunk off his ass.

Why did Carlisle have to pick such a dreadful town was beyond her knowledge. Nevertheless, she sucked up her pride and drove through the rain. She had to admit it was peaceful but not for her. She liked being alone it was her thing.

She estimated her arrival to be 10 minutes. Her nerves were getting the best of her. Having not been in a area much less a house filled with different vampires filled her with anxiety. Estrid is a 1000 years old she should not be feeling like this. Something good or bad was going to happen.

Estrid didn't know which that's what scared the fuck out of her.

She saw the house in the clearing. Two people came out. Who seemed to be Edward and Bella. How desperately she wanted to kick his arse for causing his father to stress so much. Bella in front with Edward behind her estrid rolled her eyes at him. The stupidity of his choice made no sense to her.

Edward being curious wanted to pry I to her mind

Edward being curious wanted to pry I to her mind. He was forced out. He almost felt like he was kicked in the balls but wasn't. Estrid smirked he really thought that the mind of a Mikaelson could be easily seen.