Acquisition

Next to enjoying ourselves, the next greatest pleasure consists in preventing others from enjoying themselves, or, more generally, in the acquisition of power.   
                 ~Bertrand Russell

The family was whole once again. Estrid for the first time in nearly a 100 years felt truly happy. Tanya made her happy however, they both knew that they needed to take their time with each other.

Elijah feeling much better but still concerned decided to ask the question that was on his mind as well as the others.

Elijah: Sister, it's truly wonderful to see you but why have you really called us here? Why would it need all of us when your stronger than all of us and hope combined?

Estrid hearing the questioned answered her brother.

Estrid: I know we will have a little get together soon. But, unto more pressing matters I called you here because there's a problem involving this family and the volturi.

All the siblings knew who the volturi was but never cared for the stupid idiots that called themselves kings. It was a horrible joke.

They all nodded in acknowledgement.

Estrid taking it as a sign to continue spoke again.

Estrid: The volturi was given misinformation regarding a rather delicate situation. You see the child that stands next to Bella and Edward is there biological child. Bella gave birth to her while she was still human. Jacob here who just so happens to be a shifter saved them. This caused quite the controversy between the pack and cullen's.

Jacob is her friend. He imprinted on her so that the quillette pack would not harm her. It's a sacred law amongst them.

( I didn't feel comfortable with Jacob being her soulmate she's still a minor regardless of how fast she grows).

They child grows stronger day by day and shows a tremendous amount of brilliance just like our little Hope her.

Hope pouts at the small joke regarding her height.

Hope: Look I know I'm short and everyone else towers above me just like Josie but you didn't need to be mean to me auntie Est. I didn't ask to be short and I can still kick ass just fine.

Estrid: Well that may be true but I'm the original tribrid I'm still very much stronger than you little wolf. I'll make fun of you all you want and you can't do a damn thing about it so suck it up buttercup.

Hope taking a seat sulks with her arms crossed over her shoulder. Josie standing behind her struggles to contain her laughter and giggles snorts but quickly plays it off with a cough.

Kol: Well done sister. Never seen someone else bully her usually when I try to see snaps my neck.

Estrid: That's because you're an idiot that can't stop for shit. I would have burned you at the stake so your lucky she only snaps it.

Kol shuts his mouth once again feeling embarrassed.

Estrid smirks at him knowing she got him. Klaus looked at her and smirked.

Now he knows where he got his irritability and quibs from.

Estrid: My apologies darlings. The volturi coven needs to be handled and what better way to do it than the Mikealsons kicking ass and taking names. I know it's a lot considering how long I've stayed away from all of you but I'm asking for your help if not for me then for the little child.

The siblings all looking at each other knew they would help their sister without a singles thought.

Elijah speaking on behalf of them tells Estrid that they will fight.

Estrid for the first time does not feel uncomfortable but rather calm and relieved.

Estrid: Now that we have that settled I have someone I would like you lot to meet.

The siblings grew curious watching their sister walking towards the blonde headed woman.

Estrid: Guys, I'll like for you to meet my mate Tanya Denali.

The siblings shocked beyond believe only  uttered one word collectively.

Mikealsons: WHAT!!!?!!???

Hey Guys,

It's your author hear thanking you guys for waiting patiently for an update. I'm sincerely sorry for not updating sooner I've had a very bad September dealing with my father's death. I will be posting another chapter that will be following the plot of the movie sometime this week. I hope you can understand.

Much love
Swagger