Expect the Unexpected

Pov Estrid

My family is constantly changing from love to treacherous deceit. Elijah had phoned my early before they left. He said that everyone of the Mikaelson clan is coming. Now, normally I'm reserved and observant, but this is entirely new to me.

Tanya and I have been getting along. I do intend to take her out after all is said and done. The volturi needs to be dealt with accordingly to the lies and treason.

I'm not going to let anything happen to her or this family. Hopefully family will learn the true family of the word when the arrive. Observation is important but easily forgotten. Years and so many butchery and blood shed due to lack of effort of observation. Perhaps Klaus and the lot of us can truly use it.

As the old saying goes expect the on expected now that is true. I did not expect Tanya to be my mate. It was completely unexpected and rightfully so I have come to terms with it.

This is not meant to be a cookie cutter book everyone. 😑😔🤭

My life has never been safe. I may have been hidden for long but I've had may fair share of enemies. I've never told anyone of my name. I know what would happen.

After all these years I still feel as though I'm still that young girl who had to endure so much trauma. Beatings that left me hanging by a thread. This was a form of threat.

This family has it's fair share of trauma to last centuries. Edward may not be my favourite but I applaud his desire to protect those who he loves. Regardless of his barbaric and idiotic decision. He is ready for war.

The volturi will meet there demise very soon. Now, I have to deal with my own kin.

Estrid stood up from the bed she was laying on. Having enough of the inner thoughts she stood up to get ready for her families arrival. They were due in 15 minutes.

Estrid dreading the arrival forced herself to get ready.

Ps.... Some of her outfits will be from Ruby Rose and Kehlani 😍.

She heard the slight purr of Elijah's jaguar

She heard the slight purr of Elijah's jaguar. The moment had come sooner than expected. Now she must face the very people who she fought to protect and very one who sent her away.

Estrid with her heart steady made her way downstairs of the Cullen household. The others along with the guest looked some what apprehensive. This was warranted. Her family has been known to alway cause trouble. It follows no matter where they go.

Carlisle like the angelic man he is opened the door. Saved Estrid the awkward moment but she still had to explain to tell.

Carlisle knew his mother was nervous thought anyone who looked would see a stern look and a rigid posture. Her emotions were always in checked around others but for him and a selected few which now included Tanya would be able to pick the slight twitches in her finger. A slight display of power being shown for her nervous behaviour.

He led the family through the house to the living area where everyone was gathered included Estrid.

He had know idea how it was going to go but one thing's for sure he will protect his mother biological or not.

Estrid cursed to herself she heard the footsteps of her long awaited family. She wished the ground would swallow her whole but last it didn't.

Too nervous to sit any longer Estrid stood up and got ready for the drama that was about to ensue.

Then it happened.

The Mikaelsons walked in followed by Carlisle who was leading them.

They all immediately recognised the scent of their sister. Relief feeling their hallow hearts. The price they payed for centuries without the older sister. Elijah wanted to break down and cry while Klaus was beside himself. He missed her.

Klaus dismissed her awkward look and lunged at his sister. While the others like Carlisle stood defensive Klaus could care less. He launched and hugged her. Centuries of self hatred all gone with her on his arms.

Estrid had forgiven him as soon as she left that day but for her brothers sake she comforted him.

Estrid: It's okay Niko it's alright, I forgave you the minute I left.

Niklaus: No, my sister im sorry, I'm so sorry for what I did.

Klaus would have none of it. Instead he as he should apologized. Elijah and rest of the siblings stood shocked never had they heard him say sorry.

To be continued 😁