Hi My Name is...

Hailee's P.O.V

Sitting down in my office chair, I couldn't stop thinking about (y/n). Her and I... we were friends once upon a time. I was 2 years older than her, so I thought I was more mature, and she, just a sweet and innocent little girl. The more time I spend with her, I found myself protecting her and making sure she always got home safe after we hung out at the park.

But due to some unfortunate and unexpected turn of events I had to leave her. Before I left she gave me this bracelet telling me it was a good luck charm. She got herself one to, and told me to follow my dreams and make them come true.

Back then, I didn't have a dream. I didn't have a set goal, or anything. It was because of her, I decided to follow (y/n)'s dream. Eventually I forgot all about her, and the real reason why I became the Hailee Steinfeld.

I was brought out of my train of thought when I heard knocking on the door. Before I could say anything Noelle, my best friend walked into my office. She sat a tray of food on the desk and sat down on one of the seats in front. Slouching a bit, she rested her cheek on her fist smiling widely at me.

"What?" I raised a brow. She simply shook her head.

"So, what has you all lost in thought?" Noelle asked amusingly.

"I met my first childhood friend." I said smiling a bit. I stared down at my plate of pizza not wanting to see the smug look of my friends face.

"That was a long time ago... isn't she like what? 20... 21 now" she said doing a few calculations in her head. I told Noelle about (y/n) once. Though I forgot a lot about her, I always remembered her name and her dream in life.

I always told myself that I wanted to find her. A day never went by where I wasn't thinking about her, wondering if she was still chasing her dream or had she simply given up and became a realist. Or maybe found a new dream.

Until one day I became so overworked with my new life that I simple stopped thinking about her. Work and life overshadowing the only person I ever truly cared about until even her name escaped me.

"Yeah... she is still trying to become a musician. But it seems like she is having a difficult time" I sighed. There was no denying, I felt really bad for (y/n).

"Did she recognizes you?" Noelle asked, sitting up straight in her seat.

"Of course not. We were only friends for a few months. She was 6 at the time so I doubt she remembers me, as the Hailee from her childhood. If she even remembers. I wouldn't have remembered her to be my (y/n) if I didn't see the four leaf clover on her bracelet. The same bracelet as this one" I tossed Noelle the wrist band. She looked at it for a bit before placing it back on my desk.

"So what are you going to do... help her?" Noelle smiled at the thought.

"Of course I am. But she hates me. Can't blame her. I didn't exactly give a good first impression. I have to think of some other ways" I leaned back on my chair reclining a bit.

There had to be some way that I can push (y/n) in the right direction. The good thing was I had 3 months of vacation so I had time to think of something.

I watched as Noelle sat still thinking. She was probably thinking harder then I was. I could basically see the steam coming out of her ears from that hamster wheel that was working oh so hard. Poor little fella.