Just Us

Hailee's P.O.V

"The one and only, fabulous Hailee Steinfeld took LA by storm when she appeared on stage during a LIVE performance from the Hottest new artist Y/n Y/Ln, Friday night

"The one and only, fabulous Hailee Steinfeld took LA by storm when she appeared on stage during a LIVE performance from the Hottest new artist Y/n Y/Ln, Friday night. This is the first time since she attended the charity gala a few weeks ago that she has been seen with the young artist. Now many fans are asking: Is Hailee Steinfeld dating Y/n Y/Ln?"

And there it was. It hadn't even been a full week since the concert and now everyone was talking about my relationship. I mean it was true, y/n and I were dating though we haven't officially gone public. In fact, if anyone saw any type of video of the concert you would assume by the song choice y/n sung to me, that it was a break up song, or something bad. Which I mean it was, but the fans didn't need to know that.

I let out a sigh and couldn't take my eyes off the screen, content in what I was hearing. Now that the whole world knew about my relationship no one had a chance with y/n. I wasn't going to lie, I was on cloud 9 just taking everything in. Seeing my twitter, instagram, every single social media and tabloid talk about our relationship. Hell even my fans were happy I was in a new relationship, as I saw a lot of supportive comments. But of course there were those who weren't too fond of y/n.

I wonder how y/n feels about this? I thought.

It scared me. I was use to the negative comments, and use to the press writing articles about me, but now y/n was the new target. I think that's what made me fall back down into reality.

I fell to my side, laying on the couch. My phone was on the coffee table. I texted y/n this morning, and she told me that she had to do some work for school. I forgot she was still going to her classes. She said she was determine to graduate before she began doing more things with her music. Graduation was just around the corner, she said. She didn't spend 4 years in Uni for her to just drop out. I admired her more.

But I was so bored. Not to mention Noelle wasn't here, since she had a meeting to promote Y/n's music. She was actually taking her job seriously. Determine to keep Y/n's pure image and not let anyone take that away. I really did owe her a lot.

I got up from the couch, taken the remote from the coffee table and turned off the tv. Then I go upstairs and walk towards my room and into my closet. Kneeling down I opened my secret spot and pulled out my secret box. I'm pulling the lid off the box when my cell phone rings.

Shit I left it down stairs.

I let out a sigh and make my way back down stairs, my phone stopped ringing before I could even pick it up. When I check the caller, to my surprise it was y/n. I decided to call her again but I was interrupted by a knock on my door. When I go to open it, y/n is standing on the other side, with a wide grin that went from ear to ear.

"Y/n, hi" I said with a smile. Y/n let out a laugh shaking her head slightly. Holding tightly to her backpack straps.

"Just a hi, I'm really feeling the love" She said. I roll my eyes, taking her arms and pulling her towards me, holding her close and crashing my lips onto hers.