I Found the Truth About You, Baby

Y/n's P.O.V

Okay I take back everything I ever said about being a singer was the easiest job ever. I thought that it would be the same as when I was doing things in the hang out studio, but I was dead wrong. Dancing is a whole new form of boot camp, and actually doing the singing is like holding your breath under water. Why did no one prepare me for this.

Here I was preforming a small concert, and Im finally on my last song and I feel my lungs on fire. Jumping around, and trying to keep up with the background dancers was starting to feel like a mission. But as I look into the fairly large crowd it makes it all worth it. The smile on my face never leaves, and their screaming and cheering is giving new forms of energy I didn't know I had. The way the lights of the cameras were flashing my way looked like stars all around me. Like I was in a void in outer space, peaceful and comforting.

When Noelle told me she booked me a small concert at a mid size venue, I will admit I was a bit scared. Not scared in thinking no one would show up, hey if only one person came to my show I would be the happiest girl in the world. But scared that my songs weren't good enough. But all my friends, gave me a boost of confidence. But this isn't a mid-size venue. It's huge.

Now that my album was finally complete, this concert was going to be the ultimate test And the audiences cheers shows just how much they are enjoying the show, my music, and me.... Good.

"Whats up Los Angeles, tell me are you having a great time" I say into the mic, after the song ended. The crowd roars with cheers and screaming and I let out a laugh. "I feel, though like many, all good things must come to an end, but I have one last song. It's a special song, I wrote for someone who affected me in more ways than one. In fact you can say I was being played." Loud gasps and mumbling could be heard, which made me laugh "Do you wanna hear it?" I say and the crowd is happy I have one last song up my sleeve, curious as to what song I had written for someone special. Then all their cheer turn into one voice chanting my name. "I'm just letting you know right now... the truth," I stop and turn around to see Hailee smiling before giving me a shy wave. I give her a wink before turning back into the crowd with a large grin. "Its heavy"

FlashBack "2 Days before Concert"

I take a few deeps breaths, holding it in. One, two, three... and release. I was still feeling tired, and my throat was starting to feel a bit sore. I never sang 15 songs in a row, without any breaks. My head was pounding and my ears could only hear ringing or high pitch sounds. But it was all worth it, knowing I finally finished my album. I was finally done stressing about what songs were good enough, or the writers block that took hours to go away. I was finally done.

"Y/n, that was amazing. 15 songs and your voice never gave out. You have some vocals" Noelle laughed, removing her headphones from her head and gesturing me to leave the booth.

I was still tired, panting, trying to catch my breath, but thankfully Selena was able to get me some water. I walked towards the large sofa and just fell on top of it. 4 hours standing and singing, and I can finally relax.

"You're tired already Y/n, you're so lame" Selena laughed shaking her head. "What happened to the girl who would play just dance for hours trying to beat Zendaya's high score"

"She reevaluated her life choice" I say mumbling, still trying to get air into my lungs.

"Well, the good news is that the songs are completely done. And your first concert at The Greek theater will be a success. I can see it now. Y/N Y/Ln wins over LA." Noelle smiled, clapping her hands and stomping her feet in excitement like a little kid. She turned around giving Selena a hi-five before turning to me and giving me two enthusiastic thumbs up. "Concerts in 2 days so you better rest up"