Chapter 24 : THE E-DAY

The plan entered her final part. While in the kitchen, Diana made a little piece of dough and then gave it to Gunnora. It was her role to print the shape of the key on the piece of dough so the men in the blacksmith station could make an identical copy of it.

After some persuasion from Diana to Gunnora to try to gain the demonic commander again. Gunnora had to get help with the shape of the key but not before blinding the commander with both wine and flirting.

After 2 days, protector Sebastian managed to give Maria the forged key during lunchtime who subsequently gave it to Diana, to hide it in a secret pocket in her clothes later on.

While the servants would use the forged key, the men would use the forged lockpick.

However, there was a problem. An inspection point just before the prison cell, made for men only, was just the first problem in escaping the castle.

Diana knew that and tried to address the problem with Sebastian. But He assured her that he had a plan to avoid being caught. He never told her what it was though.

While the girls were escorted to their dirty room, Diana heard shouting and guards running toward the inspection point. Their escorting guards themselves ran towards the same place to examine the commotion.

The curious girls took a peek at what was happening, they saw two prisoners fighting and exchanging punches. the guards were busy with the enraged men, and so was Diana until she caught a glimpse of Sebastian winking with his left eye at her.

"A diversion, smart" she whispered to herself

After the fight, the two men were taken to the lower dungeon, with a promise of freedom very soon and Sebastian along with its important tool passed through the point safely.

Later that night
E-day

Servants quarter

The nervous 21 servants including Diana regrouped in a circle around each other to discuss the strategy one last time. Diana cleared her throat:

"Alright, this is the day we demand freedom from these dogs! so here is how it will go." She took a deep breath before continuing.

"I will ask the only guard in front of our steel door to escort me to the toilets (which were at the end of the same floor). While I am out there with the guard, open the door and regroup at the prisoner's quarter on the floor above. They should have taken care of the guards for you..."

"What about you?" Gunnora interrupted her.

"I will take care of that guard for you"

"No way. Let me do this! They trust me more. And I dare say that he could take a peek" Gunnora winked with slevy smile

"With all due respect, your mind is as dirty as your plan. However, you are the oldest and you must lead from now on"

She shook her head in denial. "Isn't this your plan, what if you failed?"

"Then at least you will all be free to remember me"

The girls exchanged looks, silently but they knew that someone must take a risk in this part of the plan.

"Anyway, as I was saying find the prisoners and stick to them all time they will tell you what they will do after that" she finished