Cheating on my NBA boyfriend PRANK?!!?

"Whats up Gi gang!" A slim browkskinned curly headed girl, spoke into the camera that she had held in the air.

"My name is Gianna for those of you who don't know, welcome, and for those of you who do know, welcome back to my channel! So today, we're going to do a prank on LaMelo Ball... Y'all have been blowing up my comments wanting to see me do one on him, and I been hesitant but imma give it a try today. Hopefully, I don't die." She closed her eyes to do a quick prayer.

You might be thinking she's being a little dramatic but she's not. Melo was not a fan of this YouTube shit and he expressed this to her multiple times. So she knew if she ever did a prank on him he'd kill her for sure.

"So I got some makeup so I can do like a fake hickey type thing, and imma call him somebody else name just to add a lil pizzazz. You know make it believable or whatever."

"I hope Melo don't break up with me y'all... Id unalive myself." She laughed while putting the makeup on her neck. She was going to make it small yet noticeable, Melo was attentive so he'd definitely notice it. "This video better get some views views since I'm risking my relationship..." 

"okay i'm done does it look natural ?"She picked up the camera moving it closer to her neck. She was honestly impressed with her makeup skills, it looked really real for the most part.

"Okay so, he's on his way back from watching a drew league game, and I told him I wanted to watch a movie together so imma go ahead and place the camera on the fire place."

Gianna moved things around on the fireplace to make it less noticeable. She decided to open some of the curtains in the living room that way the light could really come in. She wanted Lamelo to be able to see the hickey because it was a key element in the prank. As she fixed the curtains, and opened blinds their garage door opened and closed shut.

"Wassup Ma." Melo walked to her wrapping his arms around her and squeezing tightly.

"Hey Baby. How was the game?" She pulled away from the hug and pecked his lips.

Plopping down on the couch he picked up the remote pointing it at the tv, "It was coo. What movie we finna watch?"

"I wanna watch that new Suicide Squad movie." She walked to the kitchen, grabbing bags of popcorn to pop. "You want any popcorn Devin?" She laughed to herself knowing that was finna piss him off.

"Who?!" Melo asked but kind of yelled. Like snoop did in that one interview, she was definitely going to have to edit that clip in.

"Who what?" She asked walking back around to the living room and sitting on the couch next to him. The look on his face was priceless, the vein that always popped out on the side of his neck when he was mad was slowly making an entrance.

Gianna believed that his anger was rising but he trying to keep his composure, "who the fuck you just call me?"

"I said Melo??" Gianna said in a duh tone. "Naw you said Devin. Who the fuck is Devin?" He cut his eyes at her.

Even though this was just a prank she was getting nervous. The look he had in his eyes along with the mug on his face was enough to make her want to quit this whole prank right now, and he hadn't even seen the hickey yet.

"Just somebody I work with on this campaign, he's nobod-."

"It's that a fucking hickey on your neck?" His eyes widened as they focused on the purplish spot.

She pretended to be shocked for a lil razzle-dazzle.

"You do be sucking hard bae." She shrugged covering it, laughing nervously.

Melo yanked her hand away aggressively so he could see it. "Man, I ain been sucking on yo neck. So who the fuck has?"

"Melo it's from you!" She shouted. "You ain have that shit yesterday now all of sudden you got one? Who you been fucking Gianna!" He shouted back.

"Nobody Devin damn!" She quickly covered her mouth.

"De-?" He laughed shaking his head. Before lunging at her and grabbing her neck shaking her up like a mf salt shaker. Gianna screamed out in shock, grabbing his hands with hers but stopped realizing that he actually wasn't choking her.

He began laughing letting go of her neck.

"Why you laughing? Are you fucking crazy?" Gianna yelled, holding her own neck just to make sure that shit was still there. Saying she was just scared to death was an understatement. She was surprised she didn't pee on herself.

"Gianna, give it up. I ain even choke you forreal."

"Give what up?!"

"Stop playing wit me."

"I'm-."

"Turn the camera off."

"Huh wha-." The shock of the incident made her forget all about the prank.

"Turn the camera off Gi."

"There is no camera Melo!"

Melo sighed before he got up walking towards the fireplace, grabbing the camera and looking at her like she was dumb. "If you gone try and do a prank on me at least hide this shit better baby."

Gianna's mouth fell open, embarrassed. "How'd you know it was there?"

"I seen it when I first walked in."

"Thats crazyyyy." She said taking the camera out of Melo's hand and putting it on the two of them. "Well guys, looks like this prank was a major fucking FAIL."

"Hell Yeah and don't have her tryna do no dumb shìt like this on me ever again. Or next time imma choke her out forreal." He laughed, making Gianna roll her eyes.

"Anyway, don't forget to Like, comment, and subscribe. Bye, Gang!"