GQ Couples Quiz (2)

"Hey y'all it's Amani and Lamelo, and you're watch GQ's Couples Quiz." She smiled at the camera.

"You said that like a Disney Channel intro." Melo threw his head back laughing. "Boy, shut up."

"I think imma get 5 outta 5, not gone miss a single one. Like somebody over here." He pointed his thumb at her, making a face.

"Mhmm," she smirked. "well let's see about that. First question! Where did we meet?" She looked up from the cards to see him smiling.

"Oh man, we were both at the beach and Gelo and I was throwing the football around and he threw it too far and it smacked yo ass right on the head." He held his stomach laughing. "That's not funny." She pouted, sticking her lip out. "It hurt real bad."

"Your right, I'm sorry." He covered his mouth with his hand trying to hold in another laugh.

She rolled your eyes playfully. "What's my favorite dessert, pooh?"

"You eat a lot of dessert." "Yeah, but what's my favorite one?" She squinted her eyes at him raising an eyebrow.

He rubbed his chin a little squinting back at her. "Peach Cobbler with vanilla ice cream.."

You stayed silent for a second, just to build some suspense. "Yeah you right." You laughed. "I was just gonna say peach cobbler though."

"Oh say less then. I get an extra point for adding on the ice cream. Ya boy 3 for 2, I'm on fire." He did a little dance in his seat, making everyone even production laugh. "Don't get too cocky they only get harder." She switched the cards in her hands.

"Whose my favorite singer right now?"

"That's not hard."

She smacked her teeth, "Yes it is, I switch favorites all the time."

"That's true, ole wishy washy ass." "Boy don't start cuz all flame yo ass right in front of this camera." She laughed. They loved roasting each other accept when it went too far and someone got butt hurt. Usually, Melo.

"It's between Mariah The Scientist, and Victoria Monet."

"Mhmmm." She nodded, a little surprised.

"Damn, Imma go with Mariah The Scientist."

"Yessirrrrrr." She pumped her fist in the air, like dessi banks, he laughed and did the same. "Go stream my girl album, MASTER. It's fye."

"4/3. ugly ahh girl I thought this was gone be hard!"

She smiled, it was so cute how much he paid attention to the little things. She really didn't think he was going to know.

"How many shoes do I have in my sneaker collection?" Amani was a sneaker head, she had so many shoes they had their own closet. "Damn, that ones hard. I gotta get the exact number?"

"Nah, just close to it. I'll be fair."

"Aight, um 500."

"Close, 527."

Melo clapped his hands, "Let's gooooo!"

"I need to get like you. Which ones your favorite?" He asked.

"Ummm either my, Shattered Backboard 1's or my cactus jack Air Force 1s. I paid a grip for those. Travis out here breaking banks."

"Oh, yeah them hard. Imma get me some."

"Look at you tryna be me." She laughed. He just smiled and shook his head. "Come on, bro."

"Alright, alright. Last question. Whose my celebrity crush?"

"Chris Brown."

"Wrong."

"What?" His eyebrows scrunched. "Roddy Ricch?"

"Ooo he fine too, but no."

"Who then? Cuz those the only two niggas you talk about."

"You silly."

His head cocked to the side and he put his hand over his face. "Damn that's crazy." He laughed. "So, you didn't get all them right." She shook her head. "HA." She teased.

"Man, I still got 5/5 though, with that bonus point so, I'm the goat." He flexed for the camera.

"Anyway, I hope y'all enjoyed our couples quiz." Melo threw up two peace signs, and poked out his lips, like a girl. "Bae you gotta do it too."

"Oh." You laughed, mimicking him. "Byeeeeeee."

-xoxo, retro