Party? Hardly.

I put a lot of pictures in this one cuz I was bored.

-

"You gotta whole lotta cash, and nigga you know I want it."

I listened as the crowd rapped the last line to my song. I smiled looking out into the crowd feeling that euphoric ass feeling I got every time I performed.

"Yo rolling loud LA, I really fucked with y'all. My name is DiorDiamanté and I'm out!" I walked off the side of the stage heading to the tent that had water and food and all that shit. I picked up an essentia bottle and looked at the array of snack options they had.

"Aye Dior."

Turning around I smiled seeing Lil Baby. "Wassup." I reached out hugging him. He was definitely like my big brother we came up at the same time and we're both from Atlanta.

 He was definitely like my big brother we came up at the same time and we're both from Atlanta

"You goin tuh Post party?"

"Ion know. I prolly shouldn't." I shrugged. I heard Post Malone's parties got a little crazy and I didn't need to be in the mix of nothing. Especially since I just got out of rehab, I didn't wanna be around any alcohol. I had to keep my sobriety up. I was 3 months clean, that's a big ass milestone.

"Man, since when you ain go to parties? Jayda gone be there you might as well slide for a lil bit." He encouraged, taking the pack of Oreos out my hand.

"Youon een need this." He spoke while opening the pack, shoving one into his mouth.

"Uhn uhn give me my shit back nigga." I laughed. Those were the last pack of Oreos and I loved them.

"Nope." I watched in disbelief as he continued to shove some in his mouth. Do not let anybody tell you niggas aren't trash. Because, here is a prime example of why they are.

"Dior come on!" My manger yelled.

"You so childish." I flicked Baby off making him laugh before grabbing a random bag of chips and walking to my sprinter van and hopping in.

Letting out a sigh of relief as the cool air hit my skin, I plopped down into the nearest seat. I decided to call my boyfriend and on the fifth ring he answered. "Wassup babygirl." He smiled in the camera, shaking his curls. It looked like he was outside and I could hear other niggas voices in the back.

"I just finished my set." I cheesed.

"I already know you killed it, my baby too hard." He gassed, making me blush. "I wish I coulda been there."

He was at some NBA team workouts. It was important so he could prove he could hang with the guys and a great way to be scouted by teams.

"Who you on the phone with?" I heard Gelo's stuffy ass voice.

"Dior." He responded. "Oooooo big D." Gelo made his way to the camera cheesing mad hard. "Sup girl?"

"Nun much Jelly G." I laughed.