Baby Mama Drama

You sat at your boyfriends house watching some reruns of Martin together and enjoying each other's company while he was home. It wasn't often that he had time to spend with you considering his career was so demanding, so you took every chance with him you could get. You were trying to watch the episode of Martin where Gina got her head stuck in the bed frame. But, he was laying sweet kisses on your neck and rubbing all on your body. You already knew where this was going. "Bae." You half laughed half moaned, before a knock was audible on the door. His face scrunched in confusion getting up going to open the door.

"Ashley, what the fuck?" You could hear him groan and her flip flops walk across the floor. "I'm in the middle of something."

"What? You don't wanna se-." She stopped in her tracks as her eyes landed on you. A frown falling on your face as she stared at you.  "Who is this hoe?"

Ashley was his ex girlfriend, but she was pregnant with Melos child. This was *before* you came in the picture.

"This my new girl." He scratched the back of his head. I guess he never told her he moved on. "So you moved on that fast?" She turned from you to him. "After everything that we've been thru?"

"Bro we ain't been together for months. Whatchu mean?"

"Exactly, months. How do you move on from somebody you spent some much time with and had so much so called love for, so fast?" She yelled as she let the crocodile 'tears' fall. Melo pulled her into a hug.

You rolled your eyes turning up the volume on the tv. You weren't trying to hear that bullshit. You were a girl, and you knew the game. Those were fake ass tears. But you were gonna let her have this one. "I'm literally having your son and this is how you treat us?"

"She's not even cute." She wiped her face. "At least get a cute one."

"Aht Aht." You snapped your fingers in the air, you wasn't going to let her keep disrespecting you like you weren't there, and if he wasn't going to let her know what it was you were. "I get you pregnant and all but, imma need you to gone somewhere with allat. Before I get real disrespectful in this muhfucka!" You spoke without even looking at them.

"You just gone let her talk to me like that?"

"You should leave."

"Yeah, you heard the man." You antagonized. "Skidaddle."

"Naw, y/n I'm talking about you."

comment, vote, share
Check out my Roddy Ricch books!
xoxo, retro