18 & Pregnant (2)

After the day they both were kicked out, they finally made an appointment with my ob/gyn and they found out a wild surprise that Summer was actually 4 months pregnant. The even wilder surprise they found out was that they were having twins.

Words couldn't explain how ecstatic Melo was. man if you could've seen his face. His smile was literally ear to ear. He was getting a two for one special.

They both called their parents to tell them the exciting news, sadly Summers father didn't answer, not even a text. In fact, he even switched numbers. She couldn't can't say she wasn't surprised but she was hurt. Her father was practically the only family she had left since her mother passed, and to see him disown her was so painful.

However, LaVar answered LaMelo's call. He expressed that he was happy that Summer was healthy, but didn't say or hint that he was happy that they were still having a kid. His brothers says he thinks he'll come around, but Melo doesn't like that idea. He thinks that if you're gonna be there you should be there from the start. So their relationship is kinda rocky right now.

Zo being the kind and loving soul was helpful enough to co-signing on a lease for a townhouse, despite LaVar not wanting to. He said LaVar spoke something about wanting Melo to 'understand the real struggle.' Whatever that means. That right there was the tipping point of their now non-existent relationship.

It's been 4 months since they each were kicked out. Summer was now a glowing 8 months pregnant and today was their genders reveal/baby shower. They thought it would be more fun if it was a surprise on what their two bundles of joy would be.

 They thought it would be more fun if it was a surprise on what their two bundles of joy would be

"Papuhhh." Summer bit into one of the many cake pops that were set decoratively on the counter, for the guest to eat. The one she had was strawberry cake covered in white cream cheese frosting. Her absolute favorite.

"Wassup Bae."

"Comere." She watched as he walked around the corner in his Burberry button up, some black distressed jeans, some Air Force 1s, and a little gold chain around his neck to top off the fit. His favorite cologne filled the room, and it smelt so good bringing back memories of when they first met. That fresh crisp ass line up he had, was making him look oh so good, almost too good to resist if you know what I meaaaaaan.

"You like what you see or some?" He asked jokingly wrapping his arms around his woman's body and kissing her on the cheek. "Yeah, you look good baby."

"Thank you, you look good too." He turned me around placing multiple soft pecks on her glossy lips.

"I'm glad y'all niggas in love or whatever, but how the fuck I'm supposed to put this shit up?"

They turned towards Gelo who was tangled all up in streamers.

"Boy how you even do that?" She laughed helping him get untwined.

After, finally finishing with all the decorations, most of their loved ones and friends made their way to their house and they all were having an eventful time. When the sun went down they were going to shoot fireworks to find out the genders of the babies. If they were pink they were girls, blue boys, purple one boy and one girl.