Cheaters | explicit

- this imagine is quite explicit lol-

"Okay, yeah, bye baby mmmm love you too." I tried to say while hiding my moans, Melo was going to work with his tongue licking all the right places.

"When you gone break up with that ugly ass nigga." Melo asked me kissing my body, coming from under the covers and licking his lips. "I don't know. He's so good to me." I sighed setting my phone down on the night stand next to the bed. I was lying, that was not the real reason why I was still with him.

Melo still laid between my legs, but held his body up so he could look at me. "But I can treat you better ma." He kissed my cheek. "And you know I make you feel better than he does."

I rolled my eyes, he did all this talking about me breaking up with my boyfriend like he was gonna be with me. Melo had a whole ass girlfriend too, that he'd never break up with. We were both some cheating ass mfs.

He slipped himself inside me earning a gasp than a soft moan, taking me out of my thoughts and into the realm of pleasure. "Mhmm, that's the shit I like to hear." He whispered in my ear, while continue to stroke inside me. The room filled with macaroni sounds because of course ya girl got that WAP.

"Ooo, yes." I moaned out as his lips met with my nipples, and when he pushed my knees to my ears folding me like a chair, I lost it. "He can't make you feel, like I can make you feel can he?" He growled but it was so sexy.

"N-noo." I whimpered in between breaths. "No, what." He took one of his hands and wrapped it around my neck. "No, daddy! I-." I instantly felt like a lump was stuck in my throat as he went faster and harder. Sending chills up my body, making that all too familiar feeling arise. "You what." He grinned, staring down at my pretty ass face. "Im finna cum!"

"Cum for me then."

I sighed out, releasing myself on him. It was amazing how he could make me orgasm so fast. He just knew how to touch my body so well. Something my boyfriend could never do. "Fuck." He groaned out, coming to his climax quickly too. I decided to talk him through his nut, that was his thing. Praise kink shit.

"You're doing so good daddy mmm." I moaned, roaming my hands around his body as he continued his sloppy strokes. His mouth found its way on mine, and he moaned in my mouth while releasing himself inside me.

Thank God for birth control.

-
hehe um bye