Smile youre on camera :)

My phone went off with a notification letting me know that motion was detected in front of the dog camera I had just installed yesterday.

Melo and I's loveable rotties been getting into shit lately and I needed to figure out how.

Unlocking my phone, two figures could be seen fall onto the couch. One was Melo, I could tell by his height and his messy curls, but the other... the other was definitely a woman and someone I didn't know.

My heart began to race, watching him rub and grab her thigh. His mouth moved however, I couldn't hear anything that was being said. But I knew my boyfriend, and he had a way with words. There was no doubt in my mind he was sweet talking her right now. My heart dropped watching as he pulled her on top of his lap, grabbing her ass in the process, whilst making out with her.

Quickly, I rolled over to my office phone in the cubicle punching my big sisters number.

"Hello?" "Risha, go over to the house. Melo is with a  girl." I whispered into the phone. I heard her laugh, like she was upset and not shocked. "Say less I'll be there in 5, spare key under the mat, right?"

"Yea, hurry cuz I think they finna fuck." I spoke through gritted teeth watching as they continued to tease each other.

My knee bounced up and down, while I watched them fuck on the couch. The fucking couch I paid for! Fucking disrespectful piece of shit, I'm definitely gonna have to get rid of it. "Where the fuck is Risha?" I growled to myself growing inpatient.

As if on cue, Risha busts through the door, making Melo fall off of ol girl in shock. She grabbed the nearest item to her, which so happened to be a picture frame of Melo and I, whacking him with it until the frame broke and the glass shattered.

The mistress tried to push Risha off of him, but made her only angrier. Risha quickly grabbed the bitch by her hair swinging her across the living room and laying punches on her while Melo frantically put on his clothes.

A while had passed and Risha finally let the bitch go and run out the house but her and Melo continued to argue. Finally, she pointed towards the dog camera, waving at it and smiled. Melo's face dropped, and he looked like a deer caught in headlights once realizing he was being watched.

Risha smacked him one last good time before walking out the house and calling me.

-
Releasing a draft, sorry it's not that good lol.
Would y'all read a Michael Rainey Jr. (Tariq from Power) book? Or should I stick with Melo as the main character 😂 tell me the truth !