Scared pt 2

"Sorry about scaring you." He spoke over the phone, making me roll my eyes.

"If you were, you wouldn't have done it in the first place." I sat my phone down on the counter walking over to the sink, washing my dishes.

"I mean shit, to be honest I just wanted to talk to you. You been avoiding me since you know..."

I stayed silent, rinsing my plate off. Reminiscing about the time he was talking about.

It was like our third time meeting, we kept bumping into each other for some reason.

"Damn you must reaaaaallly like me." He smirked, looking down at me. Him towering over me made me slightly nervous. This man was huge as fuck compared to my 5'4 stature.

"You must like me because you're always leaving when I am." I crossed my arms over my body shifting my weight to one foot.

"You not that cute." He smacked his teeth, jokingly waving me off. "But you think I'm cute, huh." I winked.

"Man something like that, but why you waiting out here?"

"Oh, I'm finna call for a Uber." I pulled out my phone, I totally forgot.

"Nah, don't I'll take you home."

"You sure? I mean I don't want you to go out your way."

"Forreal let me."

I hesitated for a minute, I didn't really know him like that could I even trust him?

"Fine."

He lead the way to his car. It was a nice white G Wagon with a red interior. This deadass was my dream car and for him to already have it at 18 amazed me.

"Woooow. You're stacked, huh Ball?" I said jumping in the passenger side. He started the car pulling off following navigation system, guiding the way to my apartment complex.

He laughed smiling without taking his eyes off the road.

We were having a really good conversation but after about 10 minutes he pulled to the back of the complex where my unit was.

"Thanks for the ride Ball." I smiled picking my duffle off the floor of his car.

"Wait-." He stopped me. "You're really beautiful." He turned his head towards me smiling again.
I blushed looking down at my lap. He grabbed my face bringing my face up. "I just wanted you to know that."

We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like years before he made the move and kissed me.

"___." "____!" Melo yelled snapping me out of my trance, unfortunately bringing me back to reality.

"Sorry. I know, I know." I picked my phone up again walking back over to the couch and sitting in my original spot. "I just, I get scared."

"Huh, what do you mean? I already said I was sorry about scaring you."

"No, not that. I'm scared of love. And I feel like I'm starting to like you, which means I eventually might love you, and I'm scared of that. Because everyone I love eventually finds a way to hurt me."

I watched as the emotion on his face changed. He furrowed his eyebrows as he processed what I was saying. "Don't be scared to love me, ____. I promise I won't ever let anything happen to you, and I won't ever do anything to hurt you."

LaMelo Ball Imagines
✗ Comment, vote, and follow me ✗

Tbh idek wtf this is. Might delete😂