Get Well Soon

He cheats on you with his "baby's mother", but wants you back. You write him a message.

-

Dear Melo,

I just wanted to start by saying thanks for giving me the most memorable 8 months of my life so far. You've taught me a lot of things actually. You taught me how to shoot my first basketball correctly, you taught me how to enjoy the little things in life, you taught me how to love myself, and most importantly you taught me how to treat someone I love.

I never thought I'd possibly be able to overcome some of the most treacherous shit anyone could ever endure. But thanks to you, LaFrance, I was able to.

You showed me how to not let people just toss me to the curb so easily. You know, like how you did me for your fake baby moms. I told you, you were Melanie's father but I was 'delusional', remember? Anyway,

It's cute that you've come running back now that you found out I was right, but because you taught me to love myself I won't be accepting your offer for you to come back in my life again. It was fun while it lasted and I know you're going to be terribly sick reading this. I'll pray for you. Get well soon in advanced.

Xoxo,
The Best Thing You Ever Had.

;
Some different I thought I'd give a try.

After I post these last few drafts, I'm ending this imagines book :( I might make another one. Part 2 of it.. maybe.