Tik Tok - short

Issa draft - it ain complete but it's getting posted!

-

"No melo what the fuck! It's like this." Yanni frowned looking into the camera doing the dance moves slowly.

"You got it now?" She huffed turning back towards Melo with her hands placed on her hips. Melo fostered a confused look on his face. Scratching the back of his head but muttered a "I think so." Not wanting to upset her any more than she already was.

Ayanni was a scary person when she was frustrated, ✨ especially ✨ when she was frustrated about tik tok.

"Mmm we gone see!" Yanni made her way to the blood red iphone 12 that was leaning against a stack of books on her desk, pressing the red button, and waiting for the countdown to finish and start recording.

FISHING POLE REEL IT IN .... WORK, the phone's speakers blasted while Yanni hit the dance confidently.

ITS ME AND MY FRIEND.. WORK, melo made his way into the camera trying to do his part of the dance but failing miserably.

"LaFraNCe wHaT thEE HaYELL WaS THaT!?"

"man fuck this." He mumbled flopping on the neatly made bed behind him. "Yanni you know I can't fucking dance. I don't even know why you got me doing this shit!"

"Boo hoo! Get up let's try it again." She tugged at his arm, but he pulled it away softly.

"No." Melo frowned, pulling a blanket over his face.

Ayanni climbed on top of Melo, straddling his waist and removing the blanket from his face. She looked down into his brown eyes, that stared back into hers. "Why you don't wanna do it anymore?"

"Cuz you're mean as fuck, Ayanni." He poked out his bottom lip, faking a pout.

Ayanni giggled softly, before leaning down and
pecking his bottom lip. "I'm sorry, pooh."

I have decided to write a LaMelo Ball Christmas Short Story like my Roddy Ricch one. So be on the lookout it's gone be called Christmas & Chill.