Quarentined Live

"Melo baby moooove." I pushed him off me for the 13th billion time.

"Baby we been having sex all day can we chill out? Why you so horny anyway?"

He rolled over on his back. "1st of all your pussy good idk why you asked that, And then none else to do in this bitch."

The whole city of Chino Hills had been put on lockdown, nobody was allowed to leave where they were and fortunate enough for me I was at the Baller Estate at the time of the lockdown.

"Let's get on live!" He jumped up grabbing his phone, propping it against some items on the dresser.

"Idk bout that Lo." We had never been on live together and I was kinda nervous.

Sitting in front of his phone, pressing the button he went live, and before we knew it thousands of people had joined.

"What you worried about? You look good." He pecked the side of my cheek, before biting into it.

"Quit before you give me a hickey." I laughed pushing him away.

"Wow you're popular." I laughed nudging him in his side, watching as all the hearts flashed across the screen.

"Thank you badbitch84 I am very cute." He scanned the comments replying to them out loud occasionally.

"Awe thanks." I cheesed seeing a comment about me being pretty. However, it soon after faded as a bunch of comments responding to that denounced my prettiness and made weight jokes.

I bit my tongue, to withhold the tears from trying to make their magical appearance. You see I had body image issues. I wasn't the thin by any means. I had a pudge, a double chin, a round face. I knew this would happen and this was the reason why I didn't quite wanna get on live.

"Aye, yo chillout on my girl." Melo's face scrunched as he read the comments. "My baby beautiful as fuck. So cut all that extra shit all the way out." He grabbed me kissing all over my face.

"I love you."

"I love you, too. ALL of you."

*
I published another LaMelo book called I don't need you go look it up!