MONEY QUOTES

Riches may enable us to confer favours, but to confer them with propriety and grace requires a something that riches cannot give.

- Charles Caleb Colton

In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.

- Harold Geneen

If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.

- Aristotle Onassis

Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pound ought and six, result misery.

- Charles Dickens

I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.

- Steve Martin

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.

- Anonymous

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.

- Donald Trump

The only way not to think about money is to have a great deal of it.

- Edith Wharton

Honesty is the recognition of the fact that the unreal is unreal and can have no value, that neither love nor fame nor cash is a value if obtained by fraud.

- Ayn Rand

Save a little money each month and at the end of the year you’ll be surprised at how little you have.

- Ernest Haskins

Lack of money is the root of all evil.

- George Bernard Shaw

I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive.

- Henry Miller

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.

- H. L. Mencken

Money is a good servant but a bad master.

- Anonymous

Make money, money by fair means if you can, if not, but any means money.

- Horace

That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise.

- Abraham Lincoln

Money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully the one who withholds it, and enlivens the other who turns it on his fellow man.

- Kahlil Gibran

A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of.

- Jane Austen

A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart.

- Jonathan Swift

Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely.

- Thomas P. Murphy

He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more, He who loses faith, loses all.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.

- Bob Hope

When there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.

- Plato

I think the person who takes a job in order to live – that is to say, for the money – has turned himself into a slave.

- Joseph Campbell

If all the rich people in the world divided up their money among themselves there wouldn’t be enough to go around.

- Christina Stead