Twins and more storys/ THE END

A woman gives birth to twins, a girl and a boy. Her husband isn't there, and she doesn't want to name them without him seeing them first. But the hospital insists that the babies must be named by the end of the day. Crazy Uncle Louieoverhears this and he names them (unbeknownst to the couple). Later the husband arrives, and the happy couple are set to name the babies when a nurse informs them that Uncle Louie already took care of that. "Oh no! " they cry. "He's crazy and doesn't know what he's doing. What names did he pick? " The nurse says, "Well, he named the girl Deniece. " "Whew, not bad. In fact, that's nice. And how about the boy? " "Denephew. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~

Having a dog is great, it's just the 'dog people' that freak me out. "Oh, look at her, she's precious,just like Mommy. " Me?!? If I birthed something that had 8 nipples - it ain't leaving the house."

**************************************************+

(Anybody Home ) 👇

A boss of a big company needed to call one of his employees about an urgent problem with one of the main computers. He dialed the employee's home phone number and was greeted with a child's whispered, "Hello? "Feeling put out at the inconvenience of having to talk to the youngster, the boss asked, "Is your Daddy home? "Yes," whispered the small voice. "May I talk with him? " the man asked. To the surprise of the boss, the small voice whispered, "No. "Wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, "Is your Mommy there? "Yes," came the answer. "May I talk with her? "Again the small voice whispered, "No. "Knowing that it was not likely that a young child would be left home alone, the boss decided he would just leave a message with the person who should be there watching over the child. "Is there anyone there besides you? " the boss asked the child. "Yes," whispered the child, "a policeman. "Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, "May I speak with the policeman? "No, he's busy," whispered the child. "Busy doing what? " asked the boss. "Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the Fireman," came the whispered answer. Growing concerned and even worried as he heard what sounded like a helicopter through the ear piece on the phone, the boss asked, "What is that noise? "A hello-copper," answered the whispering voice. "What is going on there? " asked the boss, now alarmed. In an awed whispering voice, the child answered, "The search team just landed the hello-copper. "Alarmed, concerned, and more than just a little frustrated, the boss asked, "What are they searching for? "Still whispering, the young voice replied along with a muffled giggle, "Me. "

~<~<~<~>~>~>~>~><!><><<>€<>><€>€€€€€€€<~~>~~>~>~>~>

Spelling

A kindergartner was practicing spelling with magnetic letters on the refrigerator: cat, dog, dad, and mom had been proudly displayed for all to see. One morning while getting ready for the day, he bounded into the room with his arms outstretched. In his hands were three magnetic letters: G-O-D. "Look what I spelled, Mom! " with a proud smile on his face. "That's wonderful! " his mom praised him. "Now go put them on the fridge so Dad can see when he gets home tonight. " The mom happily thought that her son's Catholic education was certainly having an impact. Just then, a little voice called from the kitchen: "Mom? How do you spell 'zilla'? "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YOU'VE HAVEN'T BEEN LAUGHING ENOUGH

REMEMBER TO LAUGH EVERYDAY, 

WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR STAY

BYE BYE NOW  

See you next time ;)