●Chapter 1●

"We were like two shooting stars that had burned too brightly, leaving a trail of sparkling nothingness."
                                        -Michael Faudet.

I was lying down on the bed with my back pressed against the soft sheets and my legs spread wide. He joined me kissing slowly up my body until we were kissing passionately. I could feel his hard dićk pressing against my thigh. I started rubbing my lower body to create some friction. We both ripped each others clothing off and he slowly entered my cunt till he was all the way inside. He started kissing my neck and then moved his head down to suck on my tïts. Sucking on one while pinching the other.

He lifted my legs and placed them over his shoulders and started to pump his dîck hard. Hard and fast strokes. He looked at and smiled giving me another bruising kiss. I bit my lip, I could feel my stomach clenching. "Baby I'm going to cûm." I could barely keep my eyes open with the overwhelming sensation of pleasure. He started pumping harder and faster while we kissed roughly. We couldn't get enough of each other.

"EMILYYYYY! Emily will you open the fucking door already?" I heard a faint noise.

I groaned and got up from the bed. Fůcking wet dreams. When is this going to stop. It's been 5 years man. This was not a good morning for me. 
And who the fuck is at the door 4 in the morning, I thought looking at my bedside clock.

I got up and put my rope on since I am used to sleeping naked.

"Emily for gods sake if you don't open the fūcking door right now, I am breaking it."

"I'm cominggg Tesa calm the eff down"

As soon as I opened the door she came barging inside, and straight to the kitchen.

"Is there a man? Where you dead? Where you unconscious? Why didn't you.."

"TESA! ITS FOUR AM, I WAS SLEEPING!" I interrupted her rant. My best friend I tell you, she is one of a kind.

"Yeah whatever, okay important news, did you hear who our new boss is?" She asked taking a beer from the fridge.

I could see that look in her eyes. I didn't usually like what comes after that.

"No I dont know, remember I was sick and I missed a week?" I said.

"Uhm yeah yeah, uhm Emily, its uhm..."

"Oh come on Tesa, why are you hesitating? Who is it? Tell me?"

She just stood there staring at me, it looked like she was having a mental debate on whether to tell me or no.
I was confused, how bad can it be?

And then I heard that one name which made my heart beat through my chest. "Julian."

"What? I'm sorry I think I heard you wrong Tesa, who did you say it was?"
I know I didn't hear her wrong. That name is something I couldn't ever hear wrong. All the wet dreams, all the fantasies, all the tears, all my nights and everything, all of it, still belonged to that one man.

"Its Julian, Emily."

Silence. This couldn't be happening.

"Noo no noo no no. Please let this be a joke. Please tell me you're kidding." It had to be a joke! He and I went different paths, we can't cross paths now. We can't.

"You know I wouldn't joke about this Emm."

It shouldn't affect me anymore. After all these years it shouldn't. But it still did. That man, that face, that smile. It was still clear as day in my memory. It felt like it was just yesterday and at the same time felt like it was an eternity.

Oh god no, What have you done? I couldn't move. My feelings were all over the place. This is a horrible morning.

"I'm going to make you my special breakfast now." Tesa said smiling at me. She knew me since almost 9 years now. We've had our share of ups and downs but we've always come out of it. She's my angel.

I nodded at her smiling and went to have a hot shower. I don't think I'll be sleeping anymore today. Tomorrow I'm going to see him. In less than 24 hours I was going to see him. I don't know how I feel about that.
Julian. After five really long years. Oh god.

************************************