●Chapter 6●

"You were you,
and I was I;
we were two
before our time.

I was yours
before I knew,
and you have always
been mine too."
                                   -Lang Leav.

I looked up at Julian only to find him looking at me with so much rage in his eyes. It was scary and I was tempted to step back.

But I had to stay strong on my ground. I had to show him he no longer affected me. I was no longer the puppet who danced at the sound of his words.

He was giving me the look. That look. I knew it, I knew he wanted me to say something. And as far as I know this guy, which is a lot btw, I knew he wanted to me to spill.

"What do you think you're doing Emily?" He asks so calmly I almost bought it.
Oh two can play this game mister.

"Im not too sure what you're asking me, because right now I'm standing here talking to my new boss who looks like he has a stick shoved up his ass." I wanted to pat myself for saying that.

If he thought he was going to give ME a tough time, I was going to show him how wrong he was.

My statement obviously angered him. I know he hated this. He's always hated even talking about putting something up his ass. And I was loving it.

I was going to walk out leaving him with his anger but he started walking towards me. I started walking back. Soon I hit the wall and both his arms were on both sides of my head. Cliché I know.

Him being so close to my body didn't help at all. I was clearly starting to feel the tension.
His nose touching mine. Did I mention? He's got a damn fine nose. I've got a thing for noses.

I took a deep breathe to calm myself down but ended up noticing that he still used the same damn cologne. The one I gifted him on our third year anniversary.

"Baby, I'm here!" Julian has come omg, I thought.
I'm not even ready yet. I was still figuring out which bra would make my boobs look perfect. I'm so dead. He is going to be angry. He doesn't like it when something's not done on time. Oh god. Only if mom didn't drag me to the dentist on the last moment.

"Honey, I'm almost ready, I'll be down in a second." I said, I'm definitely going to take 10 mins. Whom m I kidding?
"Honey? Hmmm. You only say that when you know you're gonna be in trouble Emm."

I could hear him coming towards my room oh no no you're so screwed Emily Anderson.
And I froze just as I heard the door open. Shit, I thought I locked it.
"Emily I swear if....... WOAHH! you ...look... hot."