●Chapter 7●

"People are going to disappoint you. I get that. I kind of expect that from people. But what if one day you wake up and realize, that you're the disappointment"
           -Peyton Sawyer. One tree Hill.

Who knew that even after all these years just the presence of this man could still effect me. I was feeling so overwhelmed right now. Standing outside his office. Morning hours where usually busy, everybody would run around here and there.

But everything was in such a slow motion for me today. I could barely hear any noise. It looked like I was fading away. My heart ached. I just wanted to hug him. I knew there were words left unsaid between us and grave misunderstandings but right now, all I wanted was him to hold me in his arms.

The rest of the afternoon sucked to be honest. It was lunch time and I was going to meet Justin now. Thank the lords he's back already. Three freaking months without this guy. I was starting to go mad.

There are two people in my life who control my sanity, they are Justin and Tessa. God knows I would be a mad woman on the streets if it weren't for them.

Justin was the one who first helped me when I needed a job. He's my old boss's son. They don't have a very good father so  relationship but Justin convinced his father to just meet me once and decide whether he wanted to hire me. It was a big deal knowing the fact that they hadn't spoken to each other since a year.

Justin and I went to this really cute homemade pizza place. You could choose your own toppings and bread and the cheese you want to put in your pizza. Okay if there's one thing you should know about me, its that I can have pizza every day for my whole life.

"Just the usual and a two bottles of beer." Justin said smiling to the waitress. He was so kind and sweet, one thing I always liked about him. Mind it, you'll never find me smiling at people working in restraunts or any such place, but I do notice and admire people who do.

The waiter just nodded and left. Yeah we had a usual here and also yes, it was no big deal to have beer in the middle of a work day. "One beer never killed nobody" he would say.

"So Emm, how have you been, did you miss me? I know you did." He wiggled his brows and winked at me.
God this man is crazy. But yes I missed him a lot.

"You think? I was so relieved. I finally had the house to myself." He just laughed.

"So what happened after i left?"
The next hour went about me filling him in with the events of the past 3 months. And he told me about his trip to LA and how he scored one every night. That's Justin for you ladies and gentlemen.

A/N : Your comments and votes matter. Thankyou for reading. -P