●Chapter 10●

" Intimacy is a four syllable word for, "Here's my heart and soul, please grind them into hamburger, and enjoy." It's both desired, and feared. "
-Meredith Grey. Greys Anatomy.

"So how do we play this game of yours again?" I was still skeptical about this. But i decided to shrug it off.

"It's simple Emm. We ask each other questions and if the other person isn't satisfied with your answer you have to take off a piece of clothing." He said wiggling his brows.

"Such a perv."

He laughed and said, "You still love me."

"Okay shall we start?"

"Looks like someones eager to see me naked." He said smirking.

"Ha! You wish!"

We both sat on the floor by the fireplace with a bottle of wine. This honestly feels relaxing. Chilling on a sunday night with my bestfriend. It almost feels like I have no worried in the world. I can almost forget about Julian. Almost.

"I'll go first." He said.

"Fire away mister." I said sipping on my wine.

"First love?"

"You know this, It was Julian." I think I'm going to need more wine.

"And now you work under him. I wonder whats changed." He said jokingly.

Oh only if he knew.

"You're such an asshole. Anyway same question."

"I've never been the one to love one honey. I love everyone. Every lady deserves to be loved by this fine creation. Its only fair ."

"You're so full of yourself." I said laughing.

"Most wanted sexual fantasy?"

"Oh no."

"Oh yes."

"Being tied up." *More wine.*

"Man, who could have thought you could ever be submissive behind the doors."

"Theres alot you don't know about me."

"I'm here to find out." At this point he was looking me straight in the eye.

Then suddenly he starts laughing.

"The look on your face Emm. Oh my god. Hahahahaha..."

"Screw you I'm not playing this game nomore." I said. It felt like a risk I didnt want to take. As soon as i got up he pulled me down and i fell on his lap.

"I'm not letting you go."

"You have to. Can we do something more fun instead?"

And the next thing i know I'm struggling for breathe because Justin won't stop tickling me.

"Stop it! Ohhahahaha Stop it Please! Justin!!"

"Is this FUN enough?"

"Noohahahahaha Jus-hahahah please please."

"You'll do what i say then?"

"No-hahahahahaha. Okay okay i will. Just stooaapp"

By the time he stopped i was breathing heavily and he was on top of me mainting his balance with the help of his arms.

"Kiss me." He said looking me in the eye.

"Very funny."

"I'm serious."

"No you're not."

I tired to get up but his legs were holding me down.
Damn he's strong.

"Come on Emm. Just one kiss." He said whining.

"You're such a baby. Get upppp. I'm not kissing you and you know I don't kiss unless it means something more than just a kiss.."

"Okay fine."

He got up and offered a hand to help. He literally pulled me off the ground in one swift move and held me so close i could smell the wine from his breathe.

"Just so you know, one of these days you'll kiss me and you'll mean it."
And just like that he left. Leaving me alone dumbfounded.

Okay what the fûck just happened?