●Chapter 15●

"In the very depth of your heart you enjoy who burns you with passion and drags your soul to the wildside"
-Anonymous

As soon as I entered the boss man's office I was welcomed by an empty room which smelled like him. That same cologne from so many years back. I studied science for so many years and I remember coming across something in Biology which said that some part of your brain that deals with sense of smell connects the emmotional connection and the memories that are attached to that particular smell.

As soon as I rang the bell of his house the door swung open by Julian who took me in his arms and started swirling me 360. The air around us was filled with our laughter.

"Well, hello to you too J" I said when he started walking with me still in his arms. He carried me bridal style and sat on the sofa with me sitting on his lap, straddling him. He smiled at me and kissed me on my forehead, "Hello my love."

"To what do I owe such a romantic welcome?" I said while wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Mom is staying over at a friend's for the night. Do you know what that means love?" He said smirking at me.

I started blushing and put my head in his neck. "We'll be home alone tonight."

I had already asked my mom for a sleepover but she didn't know Julians mom wouldn't be there. And she also didn't know that it was just us two.

"All night, just you and me baby. Oh love, you have no idea of the things I want to do with you. Just thinking about it is making me so hard right now." He said his voice going lower and deeper. He was leaving soft kisses on my neck and I was suddenly very nervous.

"J-Julian. Julian I don't. I'm not ready" I said between breathes.

He was kissing and sucking on the same spot now. I'm sure he's leaving a hickey.

He didnt say anything just kissed his artwork one last time and held my shoulders making me look at him.

I nervously bit my lip. I knew he wouldn't force me into doing anything. But I didn't want to be come off as some prude nonsatisfying girlfriend.

He took both my hands in his and kissed them with those soft lips of his before looking back at me and said, "I know love, and I'm not planning on devouring your sexy ass till you beg me too."

I was blushing so hard right now my cheeks were starting to pain. He just looked amused.

"Now get off my lap," he said spanking my ass. I just blushed even harder if that was possible and he just chuckled and got up heading towards the kitchen.

"I've ordered pizza for the both of us. Do you want soda or beer to go with it Emm?" He shouted from the kitchen. Yay pizza!

"Beer" I shouted back and soon I saw him coming towards me which two large pizzas in one hand and 2 large beer cans in the other.

"So what are we doing tonight?" I asked taking the pizza boxes from him.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He said smirking at me.

"Oh please, you know what I meant." I said punching him on his shoulder.

He pretended to be hurt and wiped a fake tear of his face and said, "I should not stand this abuse but I do only because I love you more than myself."

"Well looks like you're stuck with me then."

He came and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissed my forehead and said, "Always and Forever." His hazel eyes held so much sincerity in them I felt my heart warm up in my chest.