Info of Y/n

Name: Y/n

Name: Y/n

Age: (Physical age): 8
(Real age): ???

Gender: Female

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: (Your choice)

Family: Aether and Lumine

Weapons: Bow and Sword (Sometimes you use your sword)

Personality: Y/n's personality is a shy type, she always talk to her siblings and Veliona. Y/n can be childish sometimes but she can be serious in any situation. She always talk to Veliona when she's lonely, she trust Veliona to take control on her body without hesitations even in battle. Y/n speaks in 3rd person.
________________________________________

Name: Veliona

Age: ???

Gender: Female

Hair color: Black with red shading

Eye color: Red

Weapon: Scythe

Personality: Veliona's personality is different from Y/n and is initially more ruthless, but this later on changes as Veliona learns to care for Y/n, and eventually even her siblings. Veliona has a more violent reaction with people she sees as a threat, and is particularly overprotective of Y/n, showing worry any time Y/n's battles. She also has the habit of staring at Y/n's face while she is sleeping. Overall, she is very dishonest about her feelings, putting up a tough act rather than admitting she cares deep down. She is easily jealous, and quick to suggest more forceful means of action. She also dislikes being considered a monster.

[So basically, it's like Seele and Veliona from Honkai Impact3]