Chapter 4

Third POV:

"Stormterror... is attacking Mondsadt itself! Kaeya, Y/n, you've come at the right time. We must-" Amber was cut off.

"Hold on, Amber. Are you perhaps forgetting to introduce us?" The mysterious man said to Amber.

"Oh... right. This is Kaeya, our Cavalry Captain. These two are travelers from afar, Y/n and Paimon." Amber said.

'From afar? Is that all we know of them?' Kaeya thought, and look at Y/n and Paimon.

"Long story short..." Amber said, and started explaining to Kaeya.

"I see. Welcome to Mondsadt, though you haven't arrived at the best of times, I'm afraid. I understand the anguish of being separated from family." Kaeya said.

"I'm not really sure why you're looking for the Anemo God... But everyone has their secrets, right?" He said.

'Well he isn't wrong. Y/n haven't told them about Veliona.' Y/n thought.

"Haha, relax! I won't press you for more. First and foremost, on behalf of the Knights of Favonius, I would like to extend our thanks to you for your help just now." Kaeya said.

"Well, we couldn't just leave the situation to fester." Y/n said.

"Your fight to defend against the city against the dragon just now was witnessed by no small number of citizens. It's hard to believe a kid like you to fight a dragon." Kaeya said.

'Is he underestimated Y/n?!' Y/n thought, as she crossed her arms.

"The Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius is also very interested in meeting you, and formally invites you both to our headquarters." He said.

As they finished their conversation, Y/n and Paimon left went to find the Knights of Favonius headquarters.

"This seems to be the knights of Favonius headquarters. Let's head in." Paimon said, as she went to the front door.

"Y/n thinks we should head inside now." Y/n said, Y/n and Paimon went inside.

A blonde hair tied back in a ponytail female with grey-blue eyes looked at the grandfather clock and sigh. She was about to walk towards to the door, but was stop by a voice.

"Jean, what's the hurry? I thought we agreed to meet them here." The woman said.

She has a large witch hat on her head, wavy, light honey-brown hair, which is tied in a loose side ponytail, and has green eyes.

"There have been sightings of Stormterror outside the city. Once we meet, we must..." Jean said.

"Relax. I'll lend a hand when the time comes." The brown haired female said.

"Jean. I've brought them." Kaeya said, as he gestured at Y/n and Paimon.

"A child?" Jean asked.

"... And once it was over I bought them straight here." Kaeya finished explaining to Jean.

"Mondsadt welcomes you, windborne travelers. I am Jean, Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius. This is Lisa, our resident Librarian." Jean introduce herself and to Lisa.