Chapter 13

Veliona's POV:

"She doesn't love him at all. The passion rushing through the clear spring is just a front. When she's cold and alone, her true heart is revealed." Kaeya repeated the words from the page he was holding.

"Any idea what that means?" Paimon asked Kaeya.

"Is this some page stripped from a love novel that you just happened to find?" Kaeya asked.

"Oh, so it's not a clue. No wonder someone as clever as Paimon wasn't able to get it." Paimon said.

"Hahaha... I'm just joking." Kaeya chuckle.

"Hmph... Take this more seriously, Kaeya!" Paimon crossed her arms.

"Haha, this riddle is hard to figure out. Clear spring... Is it referring to Springvale?" Kaeya said.

"Passion rushing through the clear spring..." So when does passion rush through a clear spring?" He asked.

"When the water level changes?" I said.

"Not a bad idea! Like when... there's a waterfall, for example... It appears the solution to this enigma relates to the waterfall behind Springvale." Kaeya said.

"Only the clear spring that blesses Mondsadt can reveal the passion described here. And the "heart" of the waterfall must refer to the cliff on the left side of the waterfall. I noticed it once when I was out on the patrol in the area." He continued.

"The ending "cold and alone," probably has something to do with Cryo, which can be controlled by a Vision. You should probably take someone who can manipulate Cryo with you."

"But aren't you a Cryo user?" I raised a brow at him and crossed my arms

"Eh... about that, I'm busy with my work. You should take someone else other than me." Kaeya scratches behind his head and sweatdropped.

'Yeah, right.' I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, and thanks for the help, Mister Kaeya." I said.

"It's nothing. If a Knight of Favonius couldn't even answer a riddle, how could we be trusted to solve criminal mysteries?" Kaeya said.

"Let's go take a look in Springvale. We'll leave you to your "criminal mysteries!" Paimon said.

"Erm..." Kaeya crossed his arms and looked at Paimon.

Paimon waved small her hands. "No, wait... Leave you to SOLVING your criminal mysteries!"

Y/n's POV:

After I forget what I saw in Veliona's room, I decided to look around the place, again. While I was walking around I saw a TV and a couch, I went over to the couch and sit on it, then I open the TV with the remote.

When I turned on the TV, I saw Veliona, Paimon, and Mister Kaeya talking to each other.

"She doesn't love him at all. The passion rushing through the clear spring is just a front. When she's cold and alone, her true heart is revealed." Kaeya said.

"Any idea what that means?" Paimon asked Kaeya.

"Is this some page stripped from a love novel that you just happened to find?" Kaeya asked.

"Oh, so it's not a clue. No wonder someone as clever as Paimon wasn't able to get it." Paimon said.

"Hahaha... I'm just joking." Kaeya chuckle.

"Hmph... Take this more seriously, Kaeya!" Paimon crossed her arms.

"Y/n wonder what they're talking about..." I said.

I decided to change the channel and watch my favorite cartoon show, Pucca.

It's been 1 hour and 30 minutes I've been watching the show, I decided to take a rest. I turned off the TV and lay down on the couch, close my eyes, and drift into sleep.

Y/n's dream

Y/n opened her eyes to see a familiar school building and it's St. Freya. She look around the place to see if anything change.

"Y/n remembers this place..." Y/n mumbled.

Y/n decided to walk around the school to see if anyone is here. When she was walking, she saw a familiar white haired female and red haired female.

Y/n ran up to them and give them a hug. "Big sister Kiana! Miss Himeko!"

"Y/n!" Both Kiana and Himeko said in the same time.

"Y/n is so glad to see you two!" Y/n said.

"How did you get here?" Kiana asked.

"What do you mean? This a dream of course." Y/n said.

"Haha... of course it's a dream..." Kiana nervously laughed.

"Y/n hope all of you are okay. Y/n got separated again with her siblings." Y/n frown.

"Wait- you got separated with your siblings again?" Himeko asked.

"Yes, an unknown god who looks like big sis Kiana took our powers and separated us." Y/n said.

"An unknown god who looks like me..." Kiana muttered.

"Yes, but you two have different eye color. You have blue eyes and the unknown god has yellow eyes." Y/n said.

Both Kiana and Himeko froze after what Y/n said.

'Could it be...' Kiana thought.

Suddenly Y/n's body started to fade slowly. "Huh? Y/n is fading..." Y/n said.

"It looks like you're waking up now." Himeko said.

"But Y/n doesn't want to wake up now! Y/n wants to talk to you guys!" Y/n whined.

"Maybe we'll meet again someday." Himeko pats Y/n's head.

"Really!? Then after Y/n finds her siblings, Y/n will visit you two!" Y/n smiled at Kiana and Himeko.

Kiana bit her lower lips trying not to cry in front of Y/n. And Himeko just gave Y/n a sad smile.

"Bye Big sister Kiana! Bye Miss Himeko!" Y/n waves at them.

"Bye Y/n..." Kiana and Himeko wave at Y/n. Soon Y/n was out of their sights.

"Himeko Sensei... Why didn't you tell her?" Kiana asked her teacher.

Himeko gave Kiana a sad smile. "She doesn't need to know, Kiana."

What Y/n didn't know that, Himeko Murata died.

______________________________________

Should I let Y/n know that Himeko is dead or not?

And do you want me guys to make a chapter of Y/n memories with the Valkyries?