Chapter 1

Y/n's POV:

"And just like that, the god took away Y/n's big brother and sister. Some kind of seal was cast upon Y/n, and Y/n lost her power. So while we used to travel from world to world, we are now trapped here." I said.

"How many years ago was it? Y/n don't know... But Y/n intended to find out." I clenched my fist and looked at the drawings I made on the sand.

"When Y/n woke up, Y/n was all alone. Except Veliona is with Y/n." I whisper the last part.

"Until Y/n met you two months ago..." I looked at Paimon.

"Yeah, Paimon really owes you for that. Otherwise Paimon likely would have drowned. So Paimon will do her best to be a great guide!" Paimon said.

"We should head off. Let's get going!" She said.

I stand up from the boulder I was sitting and started following Paimon to lead the way. While I was following Paimon a blue slime popped out of the ocean. I summoned my bow and attack it. When we got here from the end of the cliff, looking at the view.

"Oh wowwww!" Paimon said.

"It's beautiful here from the view..." I said.

'Don't you agree, Veliona?' I said in my head.

'Yes, it really is.' Veliona said.

"That's a Statue of The Seven!" Paimon said, pointing at the statue.

"There are a few of these statues scattered across the land to show The Seven's protection over the world. Among the seven gods, this god controls the wind." Paimon explained.

"Paimon's not sure whether the god you're looking for is the Anemo God, but... Paimon'll take you to the Anemo God's place first, and there's a reason why~" She said.

Me and Paimon started walking/floating to the statue. Paimon is leading me the way where the statue is.

"As we all know, poetry and language flow like the wind... There'll definitely be someone there who knows about your siblings. At least, that's what Paimon thinks!"

"Whether the gods actually answer you is a different story. You never know unless you try."

"So, let's hope to it!"

As we made are way to the statue, I looked up at the statue and went forward. I place my hand on the statue, the statue started to glow and I back away from it. A blue wisp started to appear and went towards me. As the wisp went inside me, I started to feel something inside of me.

"Ooh! Did you just feel the elements of the world? Seems all you had to do was just touch the statue and you got the power of Anemo!" Paimon said.

"As much as they may want it, people in this world can never get a hold of powers as easily as you..." She said.

"Y/n thinks she knows why, it's because..." I was about to finish my sentence, but Paimon finish it for me.

"Ah-ha it's because you're not from this world to begin with."

"If we keep heading west from here, we'll eventually reach Mondsadt, the City of Freedom." Paimon gesture at the place.

"Mondsadt is the city of wind, because they worship the God of Anemo. So perhaps, because you got power from the God of Anemo, you can find some clues there. There are also a lots of bards there, so perhaps one of them has heard news of your siblings." She said.

"Let's move then! The elements in this world responded to your prayers and Paimon thinks that's a lovely sign." She said.

A red slimes suddenly pop out of the lake and started to attack me. I summoned my sword, and I tried using my new Anemo power.

"Wind blade!" I attack the slimes, but then the slimes keeps popping up.

"With the wind!" I twirl myself and created a wind tornado towards them.

"These are the Anemo powers you got from the Statue of The Seven. Aww... Paimon's so jealous! Why doesn't Paimon get cool fighting powers!?" Paimon said.

"Maybe someday you'll get one. We'll never know..." I said.