Villain AU

What if Y/n was the Abyss Princess.

To be honest, I wanted Y/n to be a villain.
______________________________________

Third POV:

The twins fought The Abyss Herald, one of them use Anemo and the other one is using Geo. While they were fighting, The Abyss Herald summoned a portal and try to escape.

The Abyss Herald was about to enter the portal, but Dainsleif uses his powers and grab ahold on the abyss herald's neck.

Suddenly an unknown figure unleashes an attack to Dainsleif. He was violently thrown in the air and stumble back, but he managed to stand up himself.

Aether and Lumine eyes widened to see the person who attacked Dainsleif. They have black and red inlays of their hair, red eyes, has a scythe holding to their hand and giant chain claws besides them.

The person is Veliona, Y/n other self.

The Abyss Herald went behind Veliona and bow down and said. "Princess Veliona..."

"Hey c-could that be...!?" Paimon ask in a shock tone.

"Veliona..." Aether and Lumine gritted their teeth, and glare at her.

"What have you done to our little sister!?" Aether ask in an angry tone.

"Wait- she isn't your sister?" Paimon asked the twins.

"No, that's Y/n other self, her name is Veliona." Lumine replied to Paimon's question.

"What do you mean, big brother Aether? I didn't do anything wrong." Veliona said, acting innocent.

"I should have known that we shouldn't have trusted you." Aether said.

"You take advantage of Y/n to trust you, and take over her body." Lumine said, as she gripped her sword.

"What do you I took advantage of her!? I would never take advantage of Y/n!" Veliona said in an angry tone, as she glares at the twins.

The twins notice that someone came out of the portal. It's none other than their little sister, Y/n.

The Abyss Herald notice Y/n came out the portal and bow down to her. "Princess Y/n..."

"Y/n!" Both Aether and Lumine yelled.

"Big brother Aether... Big sister Lumine..." Y/n replied, and look at them with no emotion.

"We've finally found you!" Lumine said.

"Let's get out of here, it's too dangerous!" Aether said.

Paimon shakes her head and said. "W-wait, Your sister other self just blocked an attack against The Abyss Herald..."

"Your sister, her other self, and the Abyss..." Paimon looked at the twins.

"Big brother, big sister, why are you with Dain?" Y/n said coldly when she mentions Dainsleif.

"You're talking about... Dain?" Lumine asked.

"Huh?" Paimon said in a confused tone.

"Your sister... knows Dain?" Paimon asked and looked at the twins.

"Y/n, Veliona. We meet again." Dainsleif said and glares at them.

"Wh-what's going on here? Dain knows them, too!" Paimon asked.

"You two shouldn't team up with this man. He is Y/n and Veliona's enemy." You said.

"Y/n..." Dainsleif muttered.

"Hold on a second!" Lumine said.

"Stop saying things that don't make sense, Y/n!" Aether said.

You sigh. "But it must be said... Don't try to stop Y/n. Don't try to stop Veliona. And don't try to stop the Abyss."

"That man, Dainsleif, was the "Twilight Sword", one of the royal guards of the final dynasty of Khaenri'ah. 500 years ago, he failed to prevent the destruction of Khaenri'ah." Veliona explained to them.

"A curse of immortality was laid upon him, to forever wander the wilderness... while he watched the people he was supposed to protect turn into monsters of the Abyss." She said.

"You're saying... Dain is from Khaenri'ah!? The same Khaenri'ah that was destroyed 500 years ago!?" Paimon asked.

"And you said the people turned into monsters... You're trying to tell Paimon that the Abyss Order is not only related to Khaenri'ah but is actually the people of Khaenri'ah themselves!?" She asked.

"Uh... The whole thing about Dain being your enemy? Ohh... Paimon's so confused..." Paimon said.

"Come with us, Y/n! Let's go home, together!" Aether and Lumine said.

"Home... Yes, of course. "Home" is wherever we are together. But Y/n cannot go with you two to the next world to find a new home... at least, not yet." You said.

"Until the Abyss has engulfed the thrones, Y/n's war with destiny will see no end."

"Destiny...?" Aether and Lumine asked.

"Listen to me, big brother, big sister. Y/n and Veliona already traveled through this world once. Once you reach the end of your journey as Y/n and Veliona did, you will see for yourself the true nature of this world." You said.

The Abyss Herald summoned the portal.

"Wait, don't go!" Aether said.

"You don't have to do this!" Lumine said.

"Big brother, big sister... Haven't you notice?" You asked your siblings.

"Huh?" Lumine said.

"What do you mean?" Aether asked.

"Saving Mondsadt, saving Liyue, and what did the people do in return? Nothing. They lied to you two for helping you guys to find Y/n!" You said in an angry tone and clenched your fist.

"All they do is to put a bunch of missing posters and nothing else! Everyone is a liar, and you two shouldn't trust anyone!" You said.

"But Y/n..." Aether mumbled.

"Fine, if you two don't believe Y/n, then don't. If you see Y/n as a villain, then Y/n play the role then." You said.

The Abyss Herald soon went inside to the portal, Veliona then followed. Y/n was about to follow them but Aether and Lumine caught Y/n's wrist.

"Y/n... Please don't go..." Aether said, with a crack in his voice.

"Please stay with us... You're our sister..." Lumine said, as tears started to roll on her cheeks.

"Aether... Lumine..." You said.

"I'm no longer your sister."

Aether and Lumine eyes widened and let loose on their hold on Y/n's wrist. Y/n yank back her wrist and went inside the portal.

Dainsleif dashed through the portal before it closes. Aether and Lumine fall to their knees, and cried out for you.

Because they knew, that they'll never get you back and to your old self.

______________________________________

So what do you guys think of Y/n as a villain?