Chapter 10

Y/n's POV:

After we went to the blacksmith, and collect some materials for my weapons. I started gliding around the place to see if big brother and big sister are here.

After I finished gliding, Me and Paimon look around and saw Miss Amber running towards us.

"Hey Y/n! I've been looking for you everywhere! How's that wind glider I gave you last time?" Amber asked.

"Y/n keep getting carried away and gliding too high." I replied.

Amber chuckle. "Seems like it's really growing on you!"

"But then again, you don't have a gliding license, do you?" She asked.

"A gliding license? Hmm... what's that?" Paimon asked Amber.

"Y/n thinks that we need a gliding license to legally glide here in Mondsadt." I said.

"Exactly!" Amber said.

"Oh... but Y/n and Paimon been gliding for ages now. This is the first we've heard about it!" Paimon said.

"Yeah, you've been gliding all over the place... Everyone's noticed!" Amber said.

"Ehe, soooo... You came looking for us because you wanna give us a gliding license?" Paimon asked.

"No way! The knights of Favonius have strict rules! You need to pass an exam, and only then will the Knights issue your license." Amber explained.

"Today I'm here as an examiner, to oversee your official gliding exam! I gave you your wind glider, so this is my responsibility at least, that's what Acting Grand Master Jean would say." She said.

"An exam! What a pain in the butt. Then again, since Amber is the examiner..." Paimon said.

"It's fine. I can do this." I said.

"I'm sure Y/n will glide through it! I mean... The whole city saw how well a kid like you flew the day that Stormterror attacked. So I'm sure you'll have no problems!" Amber said.

"But we do need to respect the rules and glide properly. Here, take this gliding manual. No need to memorize it, just be familiar with everything in there." Amber gave me the manual.

"For example: only one person per wind glider, no carrying anything over the set of weight limit, no taking off using an Anemo Slime, and so on and so forth." She said.

"Anyways, be sure to read it, okay? I had to read a load of big, thick books too when Lisa was teaching me magic..."

"Wow, that's a big old book... Paimon thinks we best get started!" Paimon said.

"Great. Come find me when you're done. I'll be at Windrise." Amber said, as she bid her goodbye to us and left.

Paimon sigh. "The knights of Favonius gliding manual does NOT sound like a fun read..."

"Y/n agree with you. Well, guess Y/n better get started." I said.

Me and and Paimon started reading the manual. 40 minutes later we both finished reading it.

"Hmm... That's a cool story... But is the Knight's gliding manual really written in that style?" Paimon asked.

"It's reads like a fairytale..." I replied.

"Huh, anyways, let's go find Amber." Paimon said.

Me and Paimon went off to find Miss Amber. We went inside the Knights of Favonius headquarters to find her. We saw Mister Kaeya who looked distressed, me and Paimon approach him.

"This is bad... Such a hassle... What am I going to do..." Kaeya muttered.

"What's wrong, Mister Kaeya?" I asked.

"Oh, thank the Thousand Winds! Y/n, your arrival must be the grace of the gods! If I may ask, envoy sent by the Anemo God to save this mere mortal child, could you spare a moment?" Kaeya said.

"Ewww, cut it out!" Paimon said.

"Can't say Y/n don't have time..." I said.

"Marvelous! I cannot let my peers hear about this! I cannot seek help from anyone else but you." Kaeya said.

"Please, let us move to somewhere more fit for such conversations... Let's talk in the courtyard just outside headquarters. Come with me."

______________________________________

So a lot of you vote for Honkai Impact x Child! Reader. I'm going to make a chapter right now.

Btw, I haven't seen any Honkai Impact x Child! Reader here in Wattpad, so I guess this is the first one?

I got Haxxor Bunny~! Now I gotta S rank her like I did to Fischl.