Chapter 15

Third POV:

The room is filled with silence. They couldn't believe what they've witness, a little girl challenge The Cavalry Captain to a dual.

"Are you crazy, Y/n!?" Paimon said to Veliona.

Veliona ignores Paimon protest, then she looks at Kaeya and smirk.

"So, shall we start our fight~?"

"Captain, are you sure you want to fight her? I mean, she's just a little k-" One of the Knights was cut off by Kaeya.

"No, no. I'll allow it. I want to see how capable Y/n can do." Kaeya said, as he draw out his sword ready to fight her.

Both Kaeya and Veliona are in their sword/scythe fighting stance, gripping their weapons, and glaring at each other.

"3."

"2."

"1."

"FIGHT!"

Kaeya was the first one to charge an attack on Veliona, but Veliona was fast enough to notice she smoothly dodge his first strike. Veliona swings her scythe to attempt to attack Kaeya, as he stumble back on Veliona's attack but he managed to stand up himself.

"What a strong kid you are, Y/n. But can you handle this." Kaeya said.

"Dodge this!" He uses his elemental skill towards Veliona.

"Ugh..." Veliona got hit a little on Kaeya's attack, but refuse to give up on this fight. She uses her special attack on Kaeya.

The sound of sword and scythe clashing is all they hear in this room. The two Knights of Favonius, the Treasure Hoarder, and the floating emergency food watch at the two fighting each other.

"If one of them wins... Who do you guys choose?" Paimon asked, still looking at Veliona and Kaeya.

"Well I say, Captain Kaeya would win the fight. There's no way that little girl could win." One of the knights said.

"I agree." The other knight said.

"Have you guys seen that kid beat the Ruin Guard? That kid is crazy, she destroyed that Ruin Guard in a second. So my bet here is that kid." Izzard said.

"Yeah! Paimon's bet here is Y/n too." Paimon said.

"Go Y/n! Beat his ass!" She cheers on Veliona.

Veliona was about to slice Kaeya's throat, but got blocked by his sword as he pushes his sword towards Veliona's scythe, making her stumble back.

Kaeya uses his elemental burst and elemental skill on Veliona. Veliona uses evasion skill to avoid his hits and continue striking him.

 Veliona uses evasion skill to avoid his hits and continue striking him

Veliona wanted to end this fight, so she uses her ultimate.

"Come and play with Y/n~!"

Kaeya hits the floor. The impact of the blow had winded him, causing him to groan in pain. Veliona walks over to Kaeya, aiming her scythe on his head ready to end him already.

"Any last words~?" Veliona asked.

"I surrender! I surrender!" Kaeya said, trying to stand up himself.

"Hmm... I win!" Veliona cheered herself, as she lets go of her scythe on his head.

"The sword..., Y/n needs it anyway." She took the Harbinger of Dawn sword.

"Remember, don't lie to Y/n ever again." Veliona glare daggers on Kaeya, as she left the place leaving everyone.

"Hey! Wait for Paimon, Y/n!" Paimon catches up to Y/n.

Veliona closes her eyes as she went inside back in her room. Veliona looks around and Y/n sleeping on her couch mumbling in her sleep.

"Bye big sis Kiana... Bye Miss Himeko..." Y/n was mumbling dreaming about Kiana and Himeko.

"You really are a sleepyhead... idiot." Veliona said, as she switches Y/n back to her own body.

".../n... Y/... Y/N!!!" Paimon yelled at Y/n ears.

Y/n jumped at Paimon's sudden yell, she yawns trying to stay awake and glares at Paimon.

"What was that for?" Y/n said in her tired voice, she rubs her eyes on her small hands.

"Paimon said that you were so cool in the fight!" Paimon exclaimed.

"Hmm..." Y/n hummed, not listening to Paimon.

"You beat Kaeya's butt and almost killed him!" Paimon said.

"Yeah... Y/n did tha-" Y/n cut herself off, as her eyes widened at what Paimon said.

"Y/N DID WHAT!?!?"

______________________________________

Btw, I got Albedo and Rosaria in my first 10 pulls, I'm so lucky -w-

Anyways, do you want me draw Y/n and Veliona?