Squid Game AU

Squid game Au

Spoiler on episode 6. If you haven't watch Squid game, I recommend you watching it.

______________________________________

Third POV:

Who knew, Y/n, an 8 years old little girl managed to participate in the game just to pay her debt. You managed to survive in 3 games, Red light/Green light, Sugar Honeycomb, and Tug of War.

Now in the next game you needed a partner but it seems like no one needed you because you are a kid. You were about to give up, but then someone came up with you.

"Hello there, Y/n! Want to be my partner~?" The black haired with red shading female said.

"Veliona? Why do you want Y/n to be your partner?" You asked.

"Well it seems like nobody is going to pick you. So wanna play with me? I'll make sure that you win~" She said.

"Why do you want Y/n to win?" You asked her.

"Whatever it takes, I just want you to win~" Veliona said, as she extend her hand to you, which you accepted it.

"The time of finding a partner is now over."

The announcer said, as everyone already have a partner, except for...

"You guys, you're all making a mistake!"

"Do you really think you can win without me on your team?"

"It's me, Signora!"

Signora keeps shouting to everyone that she's the better partner. Everyone ignore her as they walked out the room. You and Veliona were about to walk out, but you two were stopped by Signora.

"I'll be your partner than that dumb kid!" Signora said to Veliona.

Signora pushed you, and clinging to Veliona that she's the better partner than you. Suddenly Veliona pushed Signora away from her, she walks towards to you and you were been carried by in her arms.

"Don't you dare push Y/n. You don't deserve to be my partner."

Veliona glare at Signora and walks towards outside the room. Leaving Signora all alone in the white room.

The two of you listen to the speaker telling everyone about the next game. The pink suited with triangle mask came the two of you to follow. As the two of you got there the red suited man gave you two a 2 bags of marbles, and started explaining how the game works.

"So this is it. Out of all games this game is soooo boring~" Veliona yawn.

"How could you say that?! We're all going to die!" You said in a panic tone.

"Calm down, it's just a one round. How about you? Why did you participate in this game?" Veliona asked.

"Why do you want to know?" You asked.

"We don't know if both of us will survive this game. At least we could know each other." She said.

"... Y/n big brother and big sister are in a coma for 3 years. Y/n been working so hard to get money so she can pay the hospital bill." You explained.

"What about you? Why did you join?" You asked.

"Me? I don't know, I just wanted the money." Veliona reply, as she looked at timer.

"The time limit is almost done. Well then, shall we play the game?" Veliona said, you nod your head and follow her.

"Whoever's marble hits closer to the wall wins, got it?" Veliona explain, and you nod your head.

"Alright then, you go first!" Veliona offer.

You threw forward the marble close to the wall.

"It's your turn." You turn your head to Veliona.

Veliona nod, going forward, you wait for her to throw the marble... but she drops it. You stared at her in horror.

"Why did you do that?! Throw it again!" You said.

"I don't have anything." Veliona said.

"What? What do you mean?" You asked.

"You have a reason to leave this place, but I don't. Someone who has a good reason should leave. That's the right thing. Make sure you leave this place alive. And... meet your big brother and sister." Veliona finished explaining to you.

Tears started falling in your cheeks. The pink suited with triangle mask looks at you both, as you walk away following the pink suited person.

"Hey, Y/n!" Veliona call out.

You stop your tracks, still have tears on your eyes, not turning to look at Veliona.

"Thank you for playing with me!"

*Bang*

A loud gunshot occurs, knowing that Veliona has been eliminated. You can hear the thud of her body when it hit the ground.

"Player 240, eliminated."

You started walking away, starting to feel guilty, knowing that Veliona sacrifice herself for you. You don't know why she did it for you.

But you know that you will join her soon.