Chapter 20

Third POV:

"Hello, can you please tell me where am I and who you two are?"

Y/n asked the two girls in front of her, she doesn't know where she is and the environment is new to her.

"My name is Bronya, and the girl beside me is Seele." Bronya introduce herself and to Seele.

"You are in Cocolia Orphanage." Seele said timidly.

"Cocolia... Orphanage...?" Y/n slightly tilts her head in confusion.

The three girls heard the door opened, Y/n looks at the person who is coming in the room. She saw a blonde-haired woman with amethyst eyes, the woman was holding a tray with a food in it.

"I see you're awake." The blonde-haired woman said to Y/n.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked.

"My name is Cocolia but you can call me Matushka. I'm the one who runs this orphanage." Cocolia said, as she introduced herself.

"Matushka? What's does that mean?" Y/n asks.

"It's someone who cares and loves the children. Now tell me, how did you end up sleeping on the snow?" Cocolia asks Y/n

"All I remember is that me and my big siblings are traveling finding a new home but then I got lost and end up here." Y/n recalls the event that happened to her.

"In that case, why don't you stay here for a while. I'll search for your siblings." Cocolia suggest.

"Thank you for your hospitality." Y/n bow down to Cocolia.

'What a smart child...' Cocolia thought.

"Alright kiddo, you'll be sharing a room with Seele and Bronya. And by the way, what's your name?' Cocolia asked Y/n.

"My name is Y/n." Y/n introduce herself.

And that day, Y/n starts to live here in the orphanage while she waits for her siblings to pick her up. Besides that Y/n gained some new friends.

It's been 2 months ever since Bronya and Y/n enrollment here in Cocolia Orphanage. Y/n gets along with Rozaliya and Liliya, they always play hide and seek whenever they get bored. But Y/n always stick to Bronya and Seele because they have a close bond together.

Right now Y/n went upstairs to go back to her room. She finished eating her dinner and want to go back to sleep, when Y/n was about to open the door she saw Seele was being kidnapped by a stranger. Y/n was about to follow them but someone knocked her up making her to fall unconscious.

Y/n's POV:

"-n..."

"-/n...!"

"...Y/n Wake up!"

I heard someone was calling my name, I tried opening my eyes and to see the person in front of me was none other than Cocolia. Cocolia looks at me with panic in her eyes. I gently rub my head trying to remember what happened to me, then I remember Seele.

"Matushka! Big sis Seele got kidnapped!" I said in a panic tone.

"Don't worry, I'll tell Bronya about it she knows what to do." Cocolia said.

"I'll come with h-" I was cut off by Cocolia.

"No, it's dangerous. Bronya can handle it on her own. Besides you are just a kid, you can't handle it you even got knocked out." Cocolia said.

I want to argue but I can't. She was right, I'm just a kid and I can't fully control my powers just like my siblings. I sigh and nodded at her, Miss Cocolia left the room to tell big sis Bronya that big sis Seele got kidnapped.

I lay down on my bed and pray for big sis Bronya and big sis Seele to be safe. I hope that big sis Bronya rescue her. With that I fell asleep waiting for them to come back.

After a few hours later I hear the door opened, when I opened my eyes I saw
big sis Seele and big sis Bronya at the door. I sat up on my bed and ran towards them.

"Big sis Seele and big sis Bronya you're back!" I quickly hug them, and felt someone pats my head.

"I made a promise that I will protect Seele and you." Bronya said with a small smile.

I noticed that there's blood on big sis Bronya's clothes.

"Big sis Bronya, there's blood on your clothes." I pointed out.

"I know, I'll take a shower. You and Seele should go back to sleep it's already past midnight." Bronya said, as she left the room to take a shower.

Me and big sis Seele went to bed, but I slept beside her. I noticed that big sis Seele looks so terrified, maybe it's because she got kidnapped. But something tells me that she's hiding something from me, but I don't know what it is.

What is she hiding from?

______________________________________

Sorry for a short chapter I'm clearly having writer's block right now.

And if you're not a Honkai player I recommend you reading the manga Azure Waters to understand the story.

I'm going to pull Ayato while playing Regression. Since I already got Raiden M- I mean Ei while playing Houkai Sekai no Utahime.