Chapter 22

Y/n's POV:

The three of us head back to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters. I pulled out the red crystal that me and Paimon found back in the forest and show it to Master Jean and Miss Lisa.

"It's a crystal embedded with some kind of power..." Jean said.

"Lisa, are you able to analyze it?" She asks Lisa.

"Let me take a look..." Lisa starts analyzing the crystal.

"Hmm... I can see impurities in the crystal, but upon further inspection..." Lisa said.

"No, I'm sorry, I can't make a proper analysis at the moment. Give me some time. I'll take a look through the library's restricted section." She said.

"Right. I'll leave the research to you then, Lisa." Jean said.

"Understood. I'll notify you all if I make any progress. Though I wouldn't go getting your hopes up. They are incredibly ancient texts, not to mentio- Ouch!" Miss Lisa got hurt when she went closer to the crystal.

"Gosh, that hurt! The impurities in the crystal... It hurts when I get close... I see... It appears to react to Visions. The impurities and the elemental energy we embody repel each other." She said.

Miss Lisa thought for a second and then she looks at me. "It's strange though. Y/n has a elemental abilities as well, but doesn't seem to be affected in the same way. Anyway, the crystal would be better left in the hands of my little cutie. It will just be a pain if left with us- both literally and metaphorically."

"Okay. Y/n will keep it." I said.

"... Fascinating. Do you know anything about what makes you special?" Jean asked me. I shook my head in response.

"I do not know what to make of it either. Well, then, Y/n... The Knights of Favonius have another favor to ask of you. Please accept the title of Honorary Knight... and the gratitude of the Acting Grand Master." Jean said.

My eyes went wider after hearing what Master Jean said. Me, Honorary Knight of Favonius?? I'm just a kid who's looking for my siblings not becoming a hero.

"Honorary Knight... of Favonius!?" Paimon asked, still shock after what Master Jean said.

"We ask for your continued assistance in finding some answers. Stormterror's rage... and strange crystals... I know Mondstadt's peace hangs in the balance. May the wind open your eyes to the truth. We'll meet back here if you find anything." Jean said.

"Master Jean, Y/n wants to ask you something." I raise my hand.

"Sure, what is it?" Jean asked.

"Why did you let Y/n become a Honorary Knight? Do you let kids become a knight?" I asked.

"Because you are a strong and smart young girl, you are capable with yourself despite how young you are. Second, no, I don't let kids join. Well... There is one, but you will meet them soon." Jean said.

After our conversation ended, Me and Paimon left the Knights of Favonius headquarters. Paimon stops for second and looks at me.

"There's something you didn't tell them. The dragon and the crystal weren't the only things we saw." Paimon crossed her arms.

"Y/n likes to investigate it on her own first." I said.

"So you do remember him, that green guy. He looked just like that guy down there!" Paimon pointed, to see the green guy run.

"The exact same shade of green, what a coincidence." I said.

"See? See? Wait... Hold on a minute... That... That's the same guy!" Paimon said.

"Then let's go after him!" I said.

Me and Paimon run to the direction where the guy went, only to be met nothing.

Somewhere else...

"Here you go, Granny! This is our new product! This crystal is called "Everlasting Dream" it will let you see your dead loved ones in your dream and you can interact with them as long as you like." The person said, as they show the crystal.

That person has a white streak in it, her pupils turn white, her hair is down and much longer, she wears a black sunglasses in disguise, a golden crown like hair accessory with a red jewel, a black bow, a black traditional Chinese dress with one sleeve, a golden belt, red bands, a white glove, a black fingerless glove, and black and gold heels.

"I'll take it, young lady. Maybe finally I can see him again" Granny said, as she handed her 150,000 mora to the lady and got the crystal she bought, then left the place.

"I can't believe this unknown world would believe my scamming! Look at the all easy mora I made with my illusions! Let's call it a day! I'll treat you to something nice!" The lady said to her coworkers.

As they were finished packing their stuff, their next destination is to head to Liyue to scam other people again. They heard a police siren headed to their way.

"Stop, Herrscher! You're surrounded!" The police man said, who was holding a speaker.

The police is a tall man with fair skin and a stern expression. His eyes are blue like aquamarine gems, and his hair is as white as snow.

"Hehe~ You messed with the wrong target! Watch me distort spacetime!" The Herrscher said, as she used her powers to escape the police.

"After her!" The police said, as he went inside the car and drove where the Herrscher went.

Some random citizen witness what just happened and couldn't believe what they saw.

"What the hell did I just witness..."

______________________________________________

I'm back ~! Sorry for the late update, I've been very busy in school lately.

I wonder who will get the reference I did in the last part XD

Here's a random meme I just made
I'm the Qiqi and my friend is the Hu Tao

Here's a random meme I just madeI'm the Qiqi and my friend is the Hu Tao