Announcement

Hi everyone, long time no see! Sorry to disappoint you that this book is officially discontinued. You probably want to know what happened to Y/n and her journey.

Here some concepts:

1.) What did Y/n mean when she said that "she was originally an adult?"

Answer: Y/n and the twins were made by Mobius and Y/n was supposed to be older than Aether and Lumine, but Y/n was a failed experiment and she was the first to be made.

2.) How did Y/n and Veliona made a pact?

Answer: Seele died because she was protecting Y/n from a stronger herrscher. Seele made Y/n promise to watch out Veliona for her.

3.) Who is the abyss silbing? And where is the other twin?

Answer: Lumine is the Abyss Sibling. And Aether is a Harbinger.

4.) How did Aether became a Harbinger?

Answer: Aether was taken away by Dottore, he made Aether forget  about his past and brainwashed him to be his little lab rat.

5.) Is there a chance that Y/n would turn into a Herrscher?

Answer: Yes, I was planing on Y/n to turn into a Herrscher while fighting Raiden Ei.

6.) Will the book will follow to the storyline?

Answer: Yes and No. I would end the story in Inazuma Archon Quest.

7.) What is the ending of this book?

Answer: There are multiple endings

A.) Y/n ended up becoming a villain and start destroying Teyvat, including her siblings.

B.) Y/n joins the Abyss but she was betrayed by Lumine.

C.) Y/n joins the Fatui but she betrayed the Fatui and killed them.

D.) Y/n dies, Veliona took over her body and planing to take revenge on someone who killed Y/n.

E.) Y/n was forced to kill her siblings to save Teyvat.

F.) Y/n never existed and the twins were delusional thinking that Y/n was their little sister. So they made a story about her and her adventures.

I never intended to make the story a happy ending and I like making people cry. I'm a sadist ahahaha.

If you want to ask me something about this book, I will reply.

Btw you can read some of the books that I'm active in writting.

Maraming salamat mga kabayan! At paalam po sa inyo