Facts about Y/n

- Since we all know that Y/n speaks in third person. There's a reason why she's speaks in third person.

- One time when the triplets are traveling to the other world, Y/n got lost and got isekai'd to the Honkai world.

- You went to find your siblings, only to be met by two females.

- The first one she has light gray hair and darker gray eyes. Her haircut has drill shaped ponytails. The second one she has short black and indigo shaded hair going to her neck and indigo eyes. (You already know who they are)

- The two females decided to let you stay in the orphanage and help you find your siblings. (At least someone decided to help you)

- After a few days, the two females never came back and you got worried about them.

- You decided to leave the orphanage and search for them. While you were searching for them, you bumped in to Aether and Lumine.

- The twins got so worried that they won't able to find you. But here we are, you are finally with them. The three of you decide to leave this world.

- One year later, you told Aether and Lumine that you want to go back to that world and want to say thank you to the two females who let you stay in the orphanage.

- The twins hesitated a bit, but they decided to let you go and they will pick you up in a few weeks.

- When you got there you start searching for the two females. While you were walking around, you were found by a white long haired female with blue eyes.

- She asked you if you lost your parents. You told her that you are looking for the two females. (Of course you told her what they look like)

- The white haired female knew who you were talking about and decided to bring you to them.

- When she bring you to them, the person you only saw is Bronya.

- Bronya immediately recognize you and ask you if you found your siblings.

- You told her that you finally found your siblings and you decided to come here to say thank you for letting her stay at the orphanage.

- You were wondering why Bronya look so different and emotionless. And speaks in third person.

- You met Bronya's friends, her teacher, and the principal. Kiana, Mei, Fu Hua, Himeko, and Theresa.

- Kiana and Bronya teach you how to play video games, Mei teach you how to cook, and Fu Hua teach you how to read and write. As for Himeko and Theresa they decided to play with you.

- After a few days later, you were wondering where the other female is. You asked Kiana where Bronya is, she told you she was with someone.

- You were walking around to find Bronya. You finally found her but she was pinned by someone.

 You finally found her but she was pinned by someone

(This is what you saw)

- And this where you met Veliona.

- In short, you were influenced by talking in third person by Bronya and Seele.

- Back to the story

- While you were unconscious, Veliona decided to control your body (since you allowed her to control your body) and roam around the beach.

- Veliona got bored since she has no one to talk to. She decided to wake you up.

- When you helped Paimon out of the water. Paimon thought why is there a kid in the beach alone.

- You didn't like that people think you are weak just because you are a kid.

- You are pretty much a fast learner.

- You can be matured, serious in any situation but you can be childish sometimes.

- You made a keychain for your siblings. Aether and Lumine got star keychains. You made Veliona moon keychain, despite she isn't your sibling, you consider her as a family.

- Aether and Lumine decided to make you a keychain in return. You got a sun keychain, because you are they're sunshine.

- You trust Veliona, and Veliona trust you. And you trusted the people to help you find your siblings.

- O̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶i̶b̶l̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶e̶r̶r̶a̶n̶d̶s̶.̶

- Y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶.

______________________________________

Btw I made a new book, you can check it out.