Villain! Y/n Headcanons

- When Y/n became the abyss princess, she decided to help the Abyss for seek revenge what the gods did to Khaenri'ah.

- The Abyss Herald managed to make Veliona see them, because you are the only one who can see her.

- Veliona is in her Starchasm Nyx form. (The one I will never get 😔)

- When the abyss mages told you that your siblings were awake from their slumber, you were glad they're awake but you don't want to meet them yet. You decided to look after them while you're working.

-First you've heard your siblings that they were looking for you. Second the Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius said they will help them find you. Third you were really angry that they didn't even bother looking for you and made your siblings their errand boy and girl.

- You even have a dream where someone told you that humans are selfish and greedy, especially the gods.

- The one who told you is Herrscher of the Void even though you didn't even met her.

- When your siblings are in Liyue, you continue watching them if one of the citizens help them finding you.

- Which pissed you off that the people in Liyue only help them putting up missing posters, when your siblings save Liyue.

- You were beyond mad that they've made your siblings do some errands, and not help them.

- You decided to work faster in the Abyss Order, so you can rule the world and make the people in Teyvat become your slaves.

- Remember the We Will Be Reunited scene and my Villain AU. You decided to tell your siblings that you will meet them again when they've reach the end of their journey, and see what the true nature of this horrible world.

- When you told Aether and Lumine that you were no longer their siblings. Which is half true, you only said that so they've would stop ruining your plan.

- You just wanted your siblings to know this cruel world and decided to join you.

- When your siblings snapped and decided to join you in the Abyss. You are finally ready to start a war and rule the world with Veliona, Aether, and Lumine.

- (Starts playing HoV Theme)

- All the places in Teyvat are surrounded with fire, chaos, and destruction. Everyone started fighting for their lives, but they've died in the war.

- The Adepti, the Gods couldn't stand a chance against them. The Harbingers and The Abyss started working together and conquer the world together.

- Veliona is having a fun playing with her new toys and starts destroying them.

- The people in Teyvat plead their hero to save them. But Aether and Lumine ignore their pleas and continue fighting them.

- When the war is over, everyone in Teyvat are all in despair. The Gods are gone, all the Adepti are gone, and their hero have joined in the Abyss.

- Now that you, Veliona, Aether, and Lumine have taken over the world. Now that is left is the Celestia.

- And you will find that Unknown God who took yours and your siblings powers, and send you guys here in Teyvat.

______________________________________

So what do you guys think? Is it good? To be honest I don't want Y/n to have a redemption arc.

Does anyone want to be my friend? Because I'm so lonely and I don't have someone to talk to ;-;