Chapter 2: Ancestral space

I don't know if Yuan Tian will survive, because of the chaos at the time, perhaps she also has a chance to be reborn. Forget it, for the past life, she has nothing to do. She met once and hoped Yuan Tian will have a good ending.

A rush of telephone ringing shocked Ye Qingyu. Ye Qingyu was in a daze, followed the memory location, opened the door, and went downstairs.

Ye Qingyu answered the phone and didn't speak yet. The other party said, "Xiaoyu, are you at home? This morning, your cousin and I went to see you, and we rang the doorbell for a long time, but you didn't open the door and didn't answer your call. I thought you were out. You wait at home, we will go over to your side, and we will have dinner together in the evening."

Ye Qingyu thought about it for a while and knew who the other party was. This is the second uncle and aunt who came out of nowhere. After grandmother passed away, their family came to recognize her under the banner of doing her well and taking care of her. Because Ye Qingyu grew up with her grandmother, her death was a big blow to her. Living alone in this big villa, confused, she was eager for family affection and caring for a while. For the relatives who suddenly appeared, she was also looking forward to it while she was afraid.

In fact, in her opinion, this family completely regarded Ye Qingyu as an underage orphan, taking care of her is a fake, and wanting to get together to occupy the family property is true. Especially the faces of the family, Ye Qingyu couldn't understand. She lived in that kind of aristocratic circle in her previous life, but she saw clearly.

Ye Qingyu waved away the faces of some people in his previous life, and replied coldly: "You don't need to come here anymore. I made an appointment with a friend in the afternoon and I'm not at home."

Liu Ling felt that Ye Qingyu's alienation was a little unhappy, but she still asked in a good voice, "Xiaoyu, what kind of friends did you make? The world is chaotic outside, and no friends are as good as relatives. Don't make friends indiscriminately. That's great. Or we will see you in the past tomorrow."

Ye Qingyu: "I know what I am doing. Whatever friends I make is also my freedom. You also have your family to take care of. Don't miss me. I have food and housing, and I will live well! I have things to do first. Bar."

Liu Ling listened to the beep from the phone, angrily thinking about dropping the phone. In the end, I couldn't give up because I felt bad about the phone.

"Mom, how? Did Ye Qingyu agree? When shall we move to the villa?" Ye Xiaoxiao asked her impatiently as she watched her mother hung up the phone.

Liu Ling: "What to move? The dead girl doesn't know what medicine she took wrong, and she chokes on her speech." Liu Ling thought about Ye Qingyu's tone of speech, and became uneasy. During this period of time, it was obviously okay. Through the death of the old woman, the family often went to the villa to eat. Sometimes it's late, and I can stay for one night.

Because I thought that the old woman had just passed away, it was not easy to speak up, so after a while, the dead girl would rely on them more, and then proposed to let their family move to the villa. Unexpectedly, there was an accident now. What happened? Did someone say something to the dead girl?

Liu Ling: "No, we will check it out tomorrow."

Ye Qingyu hung up the phone and sat on the sofa thinking. Why is the name Ye Qingyu so familiar? what! Ye Qingyu screamed, and then she remembered, isn't Ye Qingyu the name of the little cannon fodder in the novel introduced by Yuan Tian?