Chapter 28: Leave the community

Now because of the emergence of rebirths, the country has already had some countermeasures. It is estimated that a survivor base has been established before the end of the world, but it will take time to calm down in the base. It might even have to fight internally. Everyone worked hard and took advantage of this opportunity to work hard, all wanting to control the entire base in their own hands. So Ye Qingyu guessed that this life no longer needs three months of waiting time, just don't know how long it will take.

Ye Qingyu ignored everyone's gaze, but went home as usual. After bathing and washing clothes, cooking and eating, Ye Qingyu felt that his life was too regular, more regular than when he was in school. Because now there is no other pursuit except to improve the strength and collect materials. Although there are a lot of computers in the space, and she also has a lot of movies and TV shows, but without the cozy heart, she always feels that time is tight, and she will be cannon fodder if she is not careful, so she will use up all her time. Come to practice.

Ye Qingyu wanted to pay at this moment to be able to live better in the future. If you don't have the strength, how can you let yourself live wantonly? In fact, she is already very lucky, and she lives much more comfortably than others. There are so many supernatural powers, you can eat whatever you want. Before the end of the world, you may not be able to live so well.

Ye Qingyu nestled on the sofa cross-legged, gnawed a peach, rested for a while, and changed clothes. Ready to clean up the zombies and mutant animals in the community. In this process, she will only clean up families that have no survivors. As for the house with survivors, she would not bother. She has to fight a lot to hone her abilities and swordsmanship.

When most people start to go out to collect supplies, she will collect supplies again. In fact, she prefers to go to the industrial zone to collect supplies, where all the stocks are the most. But at present she still dare not, because there are the most workers in the factory, and this kind of place is a gathering place for zombies, and it is very easy to produce zombies with supernatural powers.

This kind of place can only be conquered by the army organizing a large number of supernatural powers and using a large number of thermal weapons. So she should rest her mind.

Just do what you said, Ye Qingyu carried a soft sword, and went out with a bag on his back. Ye Qingyu will first use mental power to investigate. If there are survivors, she will leave directly; if there are only zombies, she will also knock on the door symbolically, and then break in.

She received something similar to a master key, and in most cases, the door can be opened. After all, by leaving one more door, people can have a relatively stable environment in the early stage. Although these doors are useless to the supernatural beings and mutant beasts.

But whether it is an ordinary person or a supernatural person, a room without a door is psychologically unwilling to stay overnight. On the first day, Ye Qingyu cleaned up the No. 7 building where he was located. Each building was a 32-story high-rise building. There are eight households on each floor, and the number is still considerable.

The people in this community are rich. As long as she has cleaned the zombie's house, she will put away the things that are needed, and it is a waste to keep it. She didn't worry about being discovered by others, who knew what was in the original house. She carried a big backpack, and sent things home from time to time. Everyone would guess that what she collected was for food. She knows that many people are looking at her through windows or cat eyes. I believe many people can't sit still.